Not Today - BTS - Learn Korean with Kpop Korean
What you'll learn
- Korean language, and The lyrics of Not Today sung by BTS, one of the most famous K-pop stars.
- You can learn the exact order of writing from a Korean teacher. In fact, there are so many untested methods of video clips on Utube.
- General composition of Korean alphabet and syllable.
- There are 37 expressions and about 70 words of Korean language in this song.
- First, go to YouTube, and you can see the lectures of Korean alphabet with a search word, saykorea. It takes only 27 minutes, and it's free.
- Second, you had better see the music video, 'Not Today' with a search word 'not today'.
In this lecture, you will have seen 17 video clips, which give you the exact explanation of the lyric of Not Today, one of the most famous K-pops from Korea. And it has over fifty million views on YouTube next to Psy's Gangnam Style, and Bang Bang Bang.
You will get the exact pronunciation, expressions, and their meanings.
I think that any language must be learned from native speakers, and I am a Korean who was born and have lived in Korea for my whole life.
There are five strong points in this lecture.
First, you can get the exact meaning of the context.
Second, I will make you hear the exact pronunciations.
Third, you are going to learn Korean language grammar easily.
Fourth, you will learn the most general and standardized expressions without any fallacies.
Fifth, you can follow and repeat all the sentences three times at the end of every lecture.
If you leave comments on the lecture board, I will respond as soon as possible and in detail.
If there is any K-pop song you want to learn, you can leave its title on the board.
Who this course is for:
- All the people in the world who want to learn about Korean language, K-pop.
Hi, I'm Kevin Kim. I am a Korean who has taught English for 24 years and who has three lovely kids, two daughters and a son.
And I am running a private academic English school for the preparatory examination of universities.
Based on the long experience of my teaching methods, I am trying to teach all the people in the world who want to learn Korean language, or K-pops.
As you know, you had better study any language with the help of native speakers so that you can get the exact pronunciation, grammar, expression, etc.
When I was young, I had an experience of learning English with English or American pop music, trying to understand the meaning of lyrics and sing all of them. So, you can do it.
1. Do not study Korean.
2. Just see my lectures.
3. Sing K-pop songs, and then you can remember words easily, and learn all the expressions without any studying.
With Kevin, you can do it.