Norwegian Course (A1-A2 level) Part 2
What you'll learn
- Speaking longer with Norwegians
- 500+ Vocabulary
- Small talk in the streets
- Writing good sentences
- Understanding English Language
Are you interested in speaking with Norwegian people?
This course will include very useful dialouges, grammar, vocabulary which are going to cover essential Norwegian curriculum.
This course is for people with the following goals:
1. Wanting to talk to one’s partner.
2. Wants to talk with friends in Norway.
3. Want to talk with colleagues at work.
4. Speak with family from Norway.
5. Start a new life in Norway.
6. Or simply have fun learning Norwegian!
At the end of my course, students will be able to understand Norwegian conversations. Create longer sentences with the materials introduced in this course.
The following are the accomplishments after the course:
1. Building longer sentences.
2. 500+ new vocabulary.
3. Listening to and grasping conversations.
4. Make small chats with people in the streets.
5. Reading and comprehending simple texts in articles etc.
6. Pronounce Norwegian words perfectly.
The following is the course content:
Section 2: I will go to the cinema: This section will introduce crucial prepositions and directions. It will include reflexive pronouns for wearing clothes etc.
Section 3: I bought a winter hat: Time and dates in the language. Past tenses in practice, in addition to routines during the day with past perfect.
Section 4: Finally taco Friday!: Passive form, using countable and uncountable nouns. By the end of this section students are able to comprehend longer sentences.
See you on the other end. Vi snakkes!
Who this course is for:
- Norwegian language learners
- People wanting to talk to their partner
- Foreigners living in Norway
- People interested in moving to Norway
- Someone who wants to have fun learning Norwegian!
I am a driven person who loves teaching and to interact with other people. I especially like to learn new languages!
I have taught Norwegian language since September 2018. I gained a TEFL certification in language teaching from Oxbridge TEFL in Madrid in September 2018.
I like this platform since I can learn new things and I can share my knowledge and experience with other people!