Norwegian Course (A1-A2 level) Part 1
What you'll learn
- Building simple sentences from scratch
- 200+ new vocabulary
- Pronouncing sentences perfectly
- Greeting with new people
- Listening to conversations
- Writing Norwegian language
- Understanding basic English language
Do you want to talk like a Norwegian speaker? This course will guide you towards that path.
Hi there, are you a total beginner in Norwegian and want to take the next step towards fluency in Norwegian? This is the right place for getting hands warm and practise the language!
This course is for people who have the following goals:
1. Wanting to talk to one’s partner.
2. Wants to talk with friends in Norway.
3. Want to talk with colleagues at work.
4. Speak with family from Norway.
5. Start a new life in Norway.
6. Or simply have fun learning Norwegian!
At the end of my course, students will be able to speak basic Norwegian. Read simple Norwegian texts and also create own sentences from scratch.
The following are the accomplishments after the course:
1. Building basic sentences.
2. 200+ new vocabulary.
3. Greeting with people
4. Listening and understand conversations.
5. Making a simple conversation
6. Pronouncing words like a Norwegian.
The following is the course content:
Lesson 1. My name is Tor: This lesson will introduce the basic grammar used when greeting with someone on the streets, in a cafe or anywhere.
Lesson 2. I like this sandwich: This section will focus on saying "to like", adjectives, numbers, pronunciation and more. It will have dialouges and examples along the way.
See you on the other end. Vi snakkes!
Who this course is for:
- Norwegian language learners
- Foreigners living in Norway
- People interested in moving to Norway
- People wanting to talk to their partner
- People wanting to talk with friends from Norway
- People who want to learn Norwegian for fun!
I am a driven person who loves teaching and to interact with other people. I especially like to learn new languages!
I have taught Norwegian language since September 2018. I gained a TEFL certification in language teaching from Oxbridge TEFL in Madrid in September 2018.
I like this platform since I can learn new things and I can share my knowledge and experience with other people!