Norwegian Language Course A1 Part 2
What you'll learn
- Students will learn basic Norwegian language skills.
- To speak about what they like to do during their free time.
- To speak about how they are doing and how they feel.
- To talk about daily routines
- Norwegian courses and life as a language student.
- Norwegian they need for simple purchases and prices in Norwegian.
- Transportation, time tables and some simple traffic rules.
- Norwegian they need when visiting a bank, a library or going to the post office.
- To talk about weather and climate.
- To ask for repetition or an explanation.
- Important seasons, months and dates in Norway.
- Big family happenings.
- Shopping for clothes.
- Words for clothing and buying new clothes.
- To describe something, how it looks and where it is.
- Students should have the very basic knowledge, equal to the Norwegian Language Course A1 part 1
An Introduction to the Norwegian Language
Elementary Norwegian Course Level A1 follows The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment (CEFR).
Some very basic knowledge of Norwegian is needed (Norwegian Language Course A1 Part 1 or similar).
Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
For a complete presentation of the course content please watch the Intro video.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner learners of the Norwegian Language.
Hello I´m Henning Gustavsen, I´m an educated teacher from Vestfold University College graduated in 1996. I have specialization in Norwegian and English as well as special needs education. In 2000 I graduated, as a special needs teacher. I´m a member of Utdanningsforbundet (teachers union in Norway).
There are many reasons why someone would like to learn Norwegian, maybe you have relatives living in Norway today, or perhaps your ancestors emigrated from Norway a long time ago? It may also be that you are planning a vacation to Norway so see the wonderful nature and experience the culture of the Vikings. Quite a few people would like to learn Norwegian well in order to get a job in Norway.
No matter what your reasons for learning Norwegian are, I hope you'll enjoy the course. If you have any questions pleas don't hesitate to contact me! I will be glad to help you out!