Norwegian Grammar A2 - B2 (Bergenstesten)
What you'll learn
- The students will learn Norwegian grammar that is needed to pass any Norwegian language test from A2-B2 level.
- The students will learn how to apply their new knowledge in their writing and spoken language.
- All the main aspects of Norwegian grammar is covered.
- There are lots of exercises after each topic for the students to practice their newly acquired knowledge.
- There are links to additional video resources that can give more in depth understanding of each subject covered.
- Students should be familiar with some basic Norwegian at the A1 level.
This Norwegian grammar covers what is needed to pass formal Norwegian language tests from A2 to B2/C1 level.
This is the perfect companion to your online Norwegian courses. For A1 students it might be a little difficult since the spoken language in the videos are in Norwegian. Any student from A2 and upward will understand the spoken language in the videos.
The course starts with the very basic grammars and covers more advanced topics as the student progresses.
After each section there are links to exercises connected to the subject taught. There are also links to other external resources covering the same subject. This is useful in case you need the subject explained in a slightly different manner. This is also good for repetition of the subjects.
Who this course is for:
- Norwegian language learners with some very basic knowledge of the language up to advanced learners preparing for the Bergenstest.
- Students that are taking any Norwegian course and need a grammar to supplement them in their language learning.
Hello I´m Henning Gustavsen, I´m an educated teacher from Vestfold University College graduated in 1996. I have specialization in Norwegian and English as well as special needs education. In 2000 I graduated, as a special needs teacher. I´m a member of Utdanningsforbundet (teachers union in Norway).
There are many reasons why someone would like to learn Norwegian, maybe you have relatives living in Norway today, or perhaps your ancestors emigrated from Norway a long time ago? It may also be that you are planning a vacation to Norway so see the wonderful nature and experience the culture of the Vikings. Quite a few people would like to learn Norwegian well in order to get a job in Norway.
No matter what your reasons for learning Norwegian are, I hope you'll enjoy the course. If you have any questions pleas don't hesitate to contact me! I will be glad to help you out!