Norman Bodek's Harada Method - The People Side of Lean
What you'll learn
- Teach managers to become Leaders and Coaches
- Help people develop their talents to their fullest
- Know how to pick successful goals
- Learn how to lead and motivate people to become high achievers
- Create a vision for long-term personal success
- Raise your self-esteem to help you achieve your vision
- Raise your self-esteem to help you achieve your vision when you have meaningful goals
- Learn and understand how to communicate better within your organization
- Improve your goal-setting technique
- Learn how to be an independent person and achieve personal and corporate goals
- Practice setting both long-term and short-term goals and objectives
- Know how to make decision to benefit your organization, your customers and yourself
- Create a successful future
- No requirements
Shohei Ohtani, winner of Major League Baseball's MVP award (Nov.18,2021) used the Harada Method to make his dream a reality.
The Harada Method is a path to being self-reliant, and being the best!
Are you motivated? Do you love what you do? Are you driven daily to achieve your long-term goals despite the daily distractions?
Follow George on a journey where he first discovered the Harada Method of self-reliance. This training stems from Mr. Harada whose method has been taught to over 60,000 people in Japan with stellar results including the following example of this sophomore student:
When Shohei Otani was a sophomore at high school in Japan he was trained on the Harada Method. At the time, he wanted to be a professional baseball pitcher with a goal to pitch at 99 miles an hour. He worked out precisely the method indicating the tasks he had to perform for the next three years. After graduation from high school, he was the first-picked player in the major leagues. In 2014, he had a 14-4 record, earned run average was 2.61, batting average was 274 and he hit 10 home runs. Today, November 18, 2021, he became the MLB's most valuable player.
Do some homework on Shohei Ohtani - - a lot has happened since 2015... see what he has done for Japan, baseball, and his fans. You can do the same using the Harada Method. You can be the best!
Understand what makes a strong goal and where to position it so it has a strong foundation
Develop a 64-Chart as a guiding beacon of the future to come
Understanding the Routing Checklist’s importance in creating good habits
Self-reflecting daily using a diary
Who this course is for:
- For those that want to create new habits that lead you to success
Author & Speaker
George is the Shingo Research Award-winning contributor and publisher of the book, Developing Lean Leaders at All Levels. His insight as an entrepreneur and Lean Coach will astound. Don’t miss his talks. He welcomes meetings from friends he has not yet met - book him at GeorgeTrachilis dot com - the BOOK ME tab.
I have been a member of the Harada Education Institute since 2008.
First I met with Takashi Harada, the founder of The Harada Method, when both of us were working as juniro high school teachers in Osaka, Japan. I have known him for more than 25 years.
I am very fortunate to meet Takashi Harada and Mr Norman Bodek through my work. This totally changed my life!