Non-technical Introduction to Large Language Models
What you'll learn
- Examples of Large Language Models aside from ChatGPT.
- How Large Language Models work.
- How to execute different use cases using ChatGPT.
- How to fine-tune a model with custom dataset.
- What are the existing challenges of Large Language Models and Generative AI in general.
- Resources you can use to further learn about Large Language Models.
- No prior experience needed. You will learn what you need to know in this introductory course.
Large language models are a type of artificial intelligence that can read and write texts in natural languages, such as English, Chinese, or Spanish. They learn from a lot of text data, such as books, articles, tweets, and more public internet data.
Everyday, LLMs are evolving. New models are coming out and new practices are being introduced to optimize the way use this technology. I have made this course dynamic. Instead of just providing exact information, I also point you to external resources where you can get the latest updates.
In this course, you will discover what large language models are, how they function, and what they can accomplish. We will also discuss some of the advantages and disadvantages of using large language models for different purposes and applications. This course is intended for non-technical people who want to gain a basic understanding of large language models without diving into the technical details or jargons.
What you’ll learn
Examples of Large Language Models aside from ChatGPT.
How Large Language Models work.
How to execute different use cases using ChatGPT.
How to fine-tune a model with custom dataset.
What are the existing challenges of Large Language Models and Generative AI in general.
Resources you can use to further learn about Large Language Models.
By the end of this course, you will have a clearer grasp of large language models and their possible impact in your personal life and professional career.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about Large Language Models like ChatGPT
- Product Managers like me who needs high level overview on LLM technologies
I am currently working as a Product Manager for a FinTech company. I just recently started posting some tutorial videos online on my Youtube account and just decided to create my first course on Udemy.
I have skills in Market Research, Product Development, bit of programming and cybersecurity.
When I am not working, I just explore the web for new opportunities related to technology. Right now I am reading a lot of materials related to Machine Learning.
More about the personal side:
- I am a Filipino
- Married with 1 kid and another on the way