Non-Profit Management Tools For Success--Workbooks Included
What you'll learn
- Use the Theory of Change to Align Organizational Strategies with Intended Results
- Use a Needs Analysis to Design and Execute Effective Training Programs
- Analyze Policy Using Six Easy Steps
- Use Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills to Tackle Everyday Challenges
- Deliver Meaningful Performance Reviews
- Lead Across Lines of Difference
- Interest in building management, leadership and organizational capacity
- Time to use the free workbooks provided
- Basic PC skills
** ACCORDING TO THE GUIDESTAR.ORG: "There are more than 1.5 million non-profit organizations across America all competing for the nation's charitable contributions. Because of this, non-profit managers require leadership, financial and evaluation skills."
THIS COURSE IS BUILT TO PROVDE THESE SKILLS!
** SPECIAL FREE BONUS WORKBOOKS INCLUDED:**
- Master Over Twenty Strategic Thinking And Decision Making Tools
- Theory Of Change: Align Your Strategy With Your Results
- How to Conduct A Needs Analysis **
Are you ready for a practical course designed to equip you with the skills to:
- Lead excellent and diverse teams
- Think and act strategically
- Conduct program evaluations reviews that lead to improved organizational performance
- Analyze and use financial statements
- Operationalize a policy analysis
This course includes important topics such as financial statement analysis, Diversity and Inclusion, Idea Generation, Performance Reviews and much much more!
I will work with you throughout the course to support your journey to mastery!
The contents of this course are all based on my work experience as an education innovator and entrepreneur with global experience in for profit, start up and corporate settings. I used these networks to survey non-profit professionals asking them one simple question: What do you need to know to be successful?
I collected all their answers and designed this course, working closely with them each step of the way. The result is a course that ties together both theoretical knowledge and practical experience in a dynamic, practical and applicable way.
Ready to take your skills to the next level? Click "Take this course now" to get started!
Who this course is for:
- Non-profit management professionals
- Program evaluators
- Managers leading in diverse settings
Dr. Warren Chalklen is a passionate South African and education innovator who has taught over 145,046+ students across 182 countries using online and face to face platforms. He is obsessed with realizing a better world through building individual and organizational capacity in the fields of diversity, policy analysis, and data driven performance with softwares such as Excel, Salesforce and Balanced Scorecard tools. In his spare time he loves to travel and recently returned from a vacation in Cuba!