Non-financial Engagement Factors to Motivate Employees
What you'll learn
- You will understand the critical role of the human resources department in designing an effective strategy to motivate employees
- You will be able to design and implement an effective and comprehensive non-financial motivation strategy for employees
- You will know how you can improve the current ways of motivating the employees you have implemented
- Intermediate level knowledge and experience in the field of human resources
Giving employees a decent wage in line with the labor market, adequate performance bonuses and substantial additional benefits helps motivate them BUT does not ensure long-term loyalty.
The implementation of non-financial motivation strategies is absolutely necessary because it covers the gaps left by financial motivation systems. Employees can be financially motivated only up to a certain level because money is closely related especially to a person's basic needs. Other types of needs cannot always be covered by money. Check out my course to see what these needs are and what strategies you can implement. Here are a few things you can do: Thorough recruitment process, Detailed training plan for each new joiner, Proper information channels, Proper communication between manager and employee, between top management and employees and between colleagues and teams, Support offered, Proper performance evaluation, Internal promotions, Fair recruitment process for external candidates that are being recommended by employee for the job, good, decent, satisfying Work environment, Allow employees to have time for their families and personal life and they will make sure to have time for your company in return, Facilitate good communication between departments, Encourage employees to be task oriented not time schedule oriented, Remote work and Always reward results. Thank you, Geo
Who this course is for:
- Human Resources managers
- Human Resources specialists
- Managers of a team regardless of its size or field of activity
Human Resources Manager until 2015, over 10 years of experience, graduate in economics and management, Voiceover artist in Romanian and English.
I want the human resources field to become friendly and accessible to everybody and for this reason my materials are different from the standard ones. I share with you not only information but also successes, joys and challenges of a human resources specialist.
My other courses represent my path to raising my vibration towards a balanced and fulfilled personal life after my decision to end my corporate career in HR.