Node Program: From 0 to Hero with Nodejs and MongoDB
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 16 articles
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build Node.js apps from scratch
- Know the most common core modules
- Utilize NoSQL database MongoDB in your projects
- Harness power of Express.js framework in your apps
- Be aware of the most common Express.js middleware
- Understand Node/Express stack (Jade, Stylus, Redis, etc.)
- Learn a few tips about Node.js in production
- Use Git for deployment to Heroku
- Deploy to Heroku
- Deploy to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Build REST API servers
- Build an OAuth 1.0 application
There are the slides for the entire course. DO NOT EXPECT AUDIO IN THIS LECTURE. This lecture is about slides. It's not a video! Download slides and open next to your videos for the next lectures.
These slides are slightly updated version of the ones you see in the videos. If you want the original slides from the video, you can find them in the supplementary material to this lecture.
Each lecture will be followed by a quiz. You can see an example of such quiz after this "lecture".
Follow the manual to install these programs:
In this lecture, Azat covers these topics:
- Loose typing
- Object literal notation
PS: If you have trouble hearing, try this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPdTOJXG-hQ and let Azat know in the discussion thread which one is better.
UPDATE: We transcribed the video. The text is in the Node PDF in the supplementary materials.
- Heroku and AWS accounts
- Knowledge in web development (HTML, CSS, browser JS)
- Knowledge&skills in programming
Years ago, we were in the same boat, but we took the long route of learning from source code, books, blogs and free online documentation. We have put together the best information in the simplest way to help you learn about these systems. Basically, we are helping you to take a shortcut and save time, frustration and avoid costly mistakes by using the best practices available.
This is an online version of our two-day Node Program (nodeprogram dot com). The online course has recorded lectures, lively student discussions, quizzes, exercises, workshops, tutorials in the manual and lots and lots of code examples!
BONUS: You'll get NodeProgram live recording and Advanced Node live recording!
- Web developers
- Software engineers
- NOT total newbies in programming