Node.js Unit Testing In-Depth
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be well versed in how to unit test applications, they will be ahead of most other developers in that regard.
- Basic knowledge of node is required.
One of the goals of this course is to teach you how to think about unit testing, and not simply teach you the basic syntax or how to call an assertion.
We will go through most scenarios you will run into day to day, as well as address a number of issues and examples ignored by most unit testing courses available online.
You should have some node experience, you don't need to be an expert, but you should at least know the basics.
I am always looking to improve the course, please send me any feedback you may have directly!
Please go ahead and add me on LinkedIn, I love to connect with my students (I also love endorsements :D)
- All nodejs developers, or devs who wish to learn more about unit testing using node.