Learn NodeJS From Scratch
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand Node.JS
- Understand Express Framework
- Build authentication system
- Work with Twitter API
- Understand JSON Web Tokens
- Work with MongoDB
Nodejs is open source cross platform environment for creating server side and network applications. In this tutorial you'll learn how to create your own Node JS apps, from scratch. I'll teach you everything you need to launch you own app or switch careers into the tech world. Knowing NodeJS well will get you a job or improve your current one by enabling you to build high quality, robust web applications.
You'll setup your computer with all the tools to build Node apps. Don't worry, all the tools are free. From there, you're going to cover the basics of the Node language and start building your first project.
We'll dive into web sites, web apps and APIs with Express and learn how Express can save us time as Node developers.
You will build your own API system and you will also learn how to secure your application with JSON Web Tokens.
- People that want to Build as they Learn
- Desire to Build Robust and Re-Usable Application Code
- Build your own Node.JS applications
- Desire to learn Node.JS and MongoDB