What you'll learn
- Grasp how NodeJS works under the hood
- Structure a Node application in modules
- Be the coder that explains NodeJS to everyone else because you understand it better than anyone else
- Basic HTML knowledge
NodeJS is a rapidy growing web server technology, and Node developers are among the highest paid in the industry. Knowing NodeJS well will get you a job or improve your current one by enabling you to build high quality, robust web applications.
In this course you will gain a deep understanding of Node, learn how NodeJS works under the hood, and how that knowledge helps you avoid common pitfalls and drastically improve your ability to debug problems
Who this course is for:
- Those looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Those who don't have server technology experience but wish to gain this skill
We are a stack developer team. We have been working experiences in a professional environment more than 9 years, working with some popular technologies such as: Java, Python, ReactJs, Angular, ....
We really love to teach and we have more than 3 years to create online courses
The Best Way to Learn is to Teach