AWS DevOps CI/CD - CodePipeline, Elastic Beanstalk and Mocha
- Have completed free course "Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Zero to Hero"
In less than 1 hour you will go from zero to CI/CD hero!
The very first AWS CI/CD course published on Udemy by the DevOps leaders at BackSpace Academy. The original and the best and,... it's FREE!
Complete with detailed lab notes included in the resources.
Create a bulletproof highly available and fault tolerant architecture for your NodeJS applications with a few simple clicks using AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
Build a bulletproof Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline using AWS CodePipeline. Integrate building and testing processes in your CI/CD pipeline using Mocha and AWS CodeBuild.
This course builds on the knowledge from our free "Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Zero to Hero" course and provides a good lead in to our massive 3 certification (AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, AWS Certified Developer Associate and, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate) prep course "AWS Certified Associate (3 Cert Pack + Practice Exams)".
Best of all it's FREE!
- Anyone who wants to deploy NodeJS applications to AWS through an AWS CodePipeline CI/CD pipeline.
- Lab Session 1 - Creating a Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline03:18
- Lab Session 2 - Creating a Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline01:39
- Lab Session 3 - Creating a Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline13:50
- Lab Session 1 - Integrating CI/CD Build and Test Processes04:44
- Lab Session 2 - Integrating CI/CD Build and Test Processes with CodeBuild16:11
Providing accelerated learning programs taught by AWS professional level certified instructors since 2014. A unique approach that focusses on maximum results in the shortest possible time. Quality lecture videos reinforced with instructional and hands-on lab videos and, review tests.
Don't waste hours of valuable time watching long boring videos only to find you are still not prepared for the exam.