Up and Running with NodeJs with Certification
What you'll learn
- Build your Web Server using NodeJs
- Use third party modules using NodeJs
- A working Computer
- Access to Internet
- Little or No Programming Knowledge
Start with basics of NodeJS and learn capabilities provided for build a complete web-server in just minutes.
From there we will look at various other tools needed to build a complete system using NodeJS modules, ExpressJS, MongoDB NoSQL Database and SocketIO
We will be working towards building a complete system from end to end where we will build a grocery list which can be shared among roommates and take it live using all the tools we learnt above.
Who this course is for:
- You want to build your own web-server using NodeJs
- Learn about Client Server communication with NodeJs
- Learn about use of sockets in NodeJs
- Using third party modules in NodeJs
After completing Masters in Computer Science at The George Washington University, started working on Web and Mobile Applications. Have been training people in Mobile Technologies since 2009 in both iOS and Android Technology.
Been building Mobile Apps and Websites since 2002 for brands like Delta Air Lines, The Washington Post, Cars, Kaplan and many more. Have more then 150 mobile applications of my own.
Hands-on experience architecting, developing and publishing apps since 2009.