Node JS: API Development with Swagger
What you'll learn
- Develop application programming interface (API) using Swagger and Node.
- Use Open API Specification (OAS 2.0) to make interactive and beautiful documentation.
- Create secure API combining Json Web Tokens (JWT) and Swagger.
- Deploy the API built on Swagger.
- Learn best practices in API development.
- Basic Programming knowledge.
- Basic understanding of REST API.
- Desire to learn new things! :)
Welcome to Swagger course: Node.JS: API Development with Swagger.
Swagger is a framework built by Smartbear that allows to build RESTful API. Swagger offers a lot of tools to build REST API faster and more efficiently. One of it's tools is Open API Specification (OAS) which you can use to create beautiful documentation that will improve your team communication and also help you make better decisions while designing your API.
Open API Specification (OAS) is gaining a lot of traction and currently is being used in AWS API Gateway and other products that use it to document REST API.
You'll not only learn Swagger in theory but also build a real world application using Swagger throughout this course.
What is included in the course:
1 - Setup swagger in Node.js.
2 - Complete introduction to Open API Specification (v2.0).
3 - Overview on how to connect Swagger and Node.js.
4 - Best practices in developing REST API.
5 - Create real-world examples.
- Authentication in REST API Using Swagger and Json Web Tokens (JWT)
Is this course for you?
Now that you know what the course is about let's figure out if this is the right one for you:
Students who will love this course:
Student 2. You have experience with building RESTful API and want to know more about other technologies to design REST API. I believe that Swagger is what you are searching for.
This course also comes with:
✔ Lifetime access to all future updates
✔ A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
If you get stuck you can benefit from a fast and direct support. You can contact me anytime!
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Newcomers as well as experienced developers interested in learning how to build API with Swagger in Node.
- Everyone interested in learning state-of-the-art API development.
Programming for almost a decade now I am always looking for new technologies and improved ways to do things. Early I started with non-web languages such as C and Assembly but eventually turned my attention to web development, started by doing some web pages just for fun. Currently I work as a full-stack developer doing backend in Node.js and occasionally some Front-end.
Experience as Instructor:
I teach in a Programming Bootcamp where i had the opportunity to teach more than 50 students in Web Development Technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, Node, MongoDB etc.. This opportunity made me broaden my skills as a developer and teacher and currently i am looking to further my reach teaching at Udemy.