Nodejs API Project: Build a Blog Project API 2023
What you'll learn
- Build full fledge Blog API using NodeJS in 2023
- Learn how to deploy nodejs app to Rnder - Heroku alternative
- Implement Authentication & Authorization
- Implement Post Commenting
- Learn to implement who view my profile controller
- Learn to implement User following and Unfollowing feature
- Learn to implement User Blocking & Unblocking feature
- Learn to implement Admin Blocking & Unblocking User feature
- Learn to implement System Blocking User if inactive for 30 days
- Learn to implement Following & Unfollowing Count
- Learn to implement Last Date User Created a Post
- Learn to implement to check if User is active or inactive
- Learn to implement how to upgrading user account base on number of posts
- Learn to implement how a user can close his account
- Learn to implement post liking and disliking
- Learn to implement days ago a post was created
- Learn to implement post views count
- Learn to implement post likes count
- Learn to implement post likes count in percentages
- Master Error handling in the easy way
- Learn file upload to cloudinary
- Learn to implement Database modeling
- Basics of nodejs
Nodejs API Complete Guide is your one stop solution to learning how to build a complete API using NodeJs, ExpressJs and MongoDB. In this course, we'll first start off by install the dependencies that we'll need for our project. Next, we'll set up our Express server and create our first API endpoint. From there, we'll connect to our MongoDB database and start creating blog posts. Finally, we'll finish up by creating an authentication system so that users can login and access their own blog posts. By the end of this course, you'll have a complete understanding of how to build a NodeJs API and will be able to build your own
This course is a complete guide to building a Nodejs API from scratch. We will first set up our development environment and then dive right into coding our API. We will build a complete blog application API, including routes, controllers, models, authentication, and file uploads. By the end of this course, you will have a strong understanding of how to build robust Nodejs APIs.
You don't need any previous experience in API development as this course is designed to take you through step by step
We will a explained in an easy to understand way with step by step instructions, video tutorials, and live examples. This is a hands-on course, where you get immediate access to every lesson,
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for those who want to develop a NodeJS API by excelling in nodejs and mongodb.
- Anyone who wants to master data modelling
- Anyone who wants to deploy application in the easiest way
I-Novotek Coding School offers four comprehensive tracks in web and mobile app development:
Backend Developer: This track focuses on server-side development, teaching students how to build and maintain scalable web applications. The program covers NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB, and other popular backend frameworks. The duration of the program is 12 weeks.
Fullstack Developer: This track combines both front-end and back-end development, providing students with a comprehensive understanding of the entire web development process. The program covers all the technologies included in the Frontend and Backend Developer tracks, as well as additional skills like API development and deployment. The duration of the program is 24 weeks.
Mobile App Developer: This track is designed for students who are interested in building mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms. The program covers React Native, a popular mobile app development framework. The duration of the program is 12 weeks.
All tracks at I-Novotek Coding School are intensive bootcamp programs, with a strong focus on practical, hands-on learning. By the end of each program, students will have built several fully-functional applications and will have the skills necessary to pursue a career in their chosen field.