Node.js and Express REST API with Real World Projects
What you'll learn
- Learn how Web APIs work
- Learn how to implement REST API in Node and Express
- Understand how to build production ready Web API using Node and Express
- Learn how to analyse a customer’s problem and generate the software requirements for the project
- Learn how to structure a large-scale project
- Learn how to implement all the functionalities of a complete ecommerce Web API which include: Product catalogue, Shopping Cart, Order and Checkout, Customer Management
- A computer with internet connection
- A computer with Node and NPM Installed
- Visual Studio Development Environment
- Visual Studio Code Development Environment
This is a no holds barred, action packed course, titled Node.js and Express REST API with Real World Projects. The course takes you through all you need to start building industry standard REST APIs using Node and Express. To demonstrate My Confidence About This Course, I have created a CV that contains all the Concepts that I covered, and the Projects I have executed in this course. You can Take This Course and Start Looking for Job Immediately using the CV I have prepared.
Your prospective employer wants you to come onboard and start building applications for them straight away. That is what I did in this course. To provide the knowledge that will allow you go straight into the industry and start working immediately. With over 100 Lectures, I did not leave any stone unturned!!
Basically, the whole course can be grouped into Three Main Themes:
Introduction to Web API
Where I introduced how Web APIs work and how Asp.Net Core implements Web APIs
The Real World Projects
Where I built Two SOLID Real-World REST API Projects. The type of Projects that you will be working on when you get into the industry.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who do not have a prior experience with programming
- Intermediate and Senior developers looking to start working with NodeJS and Express
- Developers looking to gain more knowledge within Rest API development
My name is Ebenezer Ogbu and I am the Founder and Principal Software Engineer at SailGust Technologies.
I have a BEng (First Class) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and MSc (Distinction) in Safety and Reliability Engineering.
I am a passionate Software Engineer and I enjoy sharing the knowledge that I have gained working in the industry.