Node-Red: Reading & Writing Using OPC UA In Node-Red
What you'll learn
- Using OPC UA Clients In Node-Red
- Reading Using The OPC UA Client's READ Command
- Writing Using The OPC UA Client's Write Command
- Subscribing / Unsubscribing To Data
- Creating And Using Configuration Files To Enable Easy Scale Up Of A System
- Writing Subscribed Information To An SQL Database
- An understanding of Node-Red's Basic Nodes
In this course we'll be covering the following key points:
Reading OPC UA Data
Writing OPC UA Data
Browsing OPC UA Data
Subscribing To OPC UA Data
Unsubscribing From OPC UA Data
We'll also be covering worked examples and some do's and don'ts around the architecture of OPC UA in Node-Red, identifying the best methods to use to optimize the OPC environment.
Feel free to checkout the free content sections of the course for even more information
Who this course is for:
- Automation Engineers Wanting To Use Node-Red & OPC UA
I have worked in automation since 16 years old, as a maintenance engineer all the way through to a full systems designer. I have worked with many different automation tools, in many different environments.
Automation is something that is becoming more and more common place. When I was starting off, I found it difficult to access knowledge, especially knowledge of others who had learnt things the harder way, through experience.
I would like to create courses to help educate and share my experience of over 15 years with other people so that they may learn those years of knowledge in a much smaller time frame. If Udemy and such sites had been around when I was starting off, I'd have utilized it all the time