Build a full-stack application in minutes with Node-RED
- No coding is used in this course, everyone can be a visual programmer!
Are you dazed with so many programming languages, frameworks and tutorials? Not enough time to learn the new "state of art" of the old programming languages, start your side projects or explain your ideas to investors? This course will teach you how you can create quick web applications yourself, win hackatons, dish killer demos, mashups, reports and alerts without coding!
Jump into the new paradigm of the so-called visual programming and start thinking in blocks with this complete step-by-step example of a media-monitoring application.
- Visual thinkers, cross-discipliners, non-developers, developers, busy or lazy geniuses, and so on...
- People with real needs and no time to learn the new "state of art" of the old programming languages
- Installation and Hello World08:07
- Node-RED run and stop2 questions
- First Approach to Online Media Monitoring08:52
- Back-end Design27:29
- Front-end Design15:50
- Custom RSS13:20
- RSS1 question
I’ve never been quite good when prizing my own attributes and skills, but I guess some things I’ve done could speak for my persistence, keenness, and passion. Right now all I look for is passion. I found things like the open-licensing and collaboration culture very valuable because of its passion. I love to learn the hands-on way and sometimes I’m kind of obsessive with details but above all I’m at a great impetus.