Build a full-stack application in minutes with Node-RED
What you'll learn
- Walk through a full-stack application (front-end + web service + database + back-end)
- How to build last minute "killer demos" to impress your boss
- How to create useful dashboards for decision making
- An introduction to one of the most advanced visual programming platforms
- No coding is used in this course, everyone can be a visual programmer!
Are you dazed with so many programming languages, frameworks and tutorials? Not enough time to learn the new "state of art" of the old programming languages, start your side projects or explain your ideas to investors? This course will teach you how you can create quick web applications yourself, win hackatons, dish killer demos, mashups, reports and alerts without coding!
Jump into the new paradigm of the so-called visual programming and start thinking in blocks with this complete step-by-step example of a media-monitoring application.
Who this course is for:
- Visual thinkers, cross-discipliners, non-developers, developers, busy or lazy geniuses, and so on...
- People with real needs and no time to learn the new "state of art" of the old programming languages
I’ve never been quite good when prizing my own attributes and skills, but I guess some things I’ve done could speak for my persistence, keenness, and passion. Right now all I look for is passion. I found things like the open-licensing and collaboration culture very valuable because of its passion. I love to learn the hands-on way and sometimes I’m kind of obsessive with details but above all I’m at a great impetus.