NODE MCU:ESP 8266 - Micro Python Network Programming and IOT
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Widely used IOT protocols such as HTTP - REST API, MQTT, Network socket programming
- Learn to flush (load) and use micropython in NODE MCU-8266
- Use of IDE like Esplorer and uPYcraft
- Working on data transfer to cloud.
- Analog to digital converter interfacing with NODE MCU.
- An overview comparison with the ESP32 board
- Basic knowledge in programming and particularly on Python
- Interest in Internet of things
In recent times, micropython is becoming increasing popular in resource constrained IOT devices such as NODE MCU ESP 8266 / ESP 32 etc.,due to its flexibility, light weight and syntax similar to python programming language.
The course extensively uses micropython programming. Further more, not just IOT devices, the machine - to - machines communication uses wide range of protocols such as REST API, MQTT and more important socket network programming. This course cover all these protocols through presentation and demonstration through Open source cloud applications, tools.
The course coverage is as follows :
Getting micropython installed / flashed on to NODE MCU 8266/32.
The IDE used communication of NODE MCU 8266 such as Esplorer and uPyCraft.
REST API and communication with cloud through IOT - NODE MCU 8266/32.
An overview about ESP 32. ESP 32 is recent advanced version when compared to NODE MCU-ESP8266. ESP 32 is with better processor and higher processing capacity - RAM.
Enroll in this course to easily understand, acquire knowledge towards career progression.
- Any one interested in learning about NODE MCU 8266, IOT and about micropython
- Students of Computer science, Electronics