Build NodeJS applications with Mongodb
What you'll learn
- Build high quality applications built with Node, Express and MongoDB
- Storing data with Mongodb database
- Create Express web servers
- Learn user sessions and authentication in nodejs applications
- Communicating with a mongodb database using mongoose ODM
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
What is this course about?
Nodejs, the most popular server side framework (runtime)
Why should I join this course?
The largest companies in the world like PayPal, Uber, etc are switching to the technologies taught in this course. Join this course to upgrade your knowledge and be prepared for the future.
What's the teaching methodology?
This course follows a project driven approach , and at the end of the course, you must have built a complete web application from scratch.
What topics are covered in the course?
Mongoose data validation
Express Middleware & Request interception
User authentication and authorization
Dynamic views with templating engines
Model View Controller design pattern
Password security and hashing
Mongoose model hooks
And so so much more !!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone willing to learn how to build web applications with NodeJS, Express and Mongodb (mongoose)
Kati Frantz is a software engineer and Auth0 Ambassador passionate about mentoring and training other developers. He’s published over 150 hours of training resources on Udemy with over 65 000 students. He’s worked with multiple teams and startups across the world to build powerful, modern, performant and scalable web applications. He is also a speaker and author of the Deploying Nodejs book. He is currently the core maintainer of the open-source headless CMS and API builder Tenseijs.