Node JS Cluster with PM2, RabbitMQ, Redis and Nginx
What you'll learn
- Running Node JS in a Cluster
- Using PM2 to create and manage Node JS Cluster for load distribution
- Using RabbitMQ with PM2 to distribute the load
- Storing data in Redis cache
- Redis Publisher and Subscriber
- Using Nginx as a reverse proxy
- Using Nginx with load balancing as a reverse proxy
- Good knowledge of Node JS and Express JS framework
- Basic knowledge of ECMA Script 2015/ES6
Why Node JS cluster is important?
How to create Node JS cluster application?
Using PM2 to run Node JS application
Communication between Master process and Child Process
Communication between Master process and Child Process using PM2 and RabbitMQ
Working with Redis cache
Using Nginx as a reverse proxy and load balancer
At the end of this course, you will be ready to use Node JS cluster with PM2, RabbitMQ, Redis and Nginx.
Who this course is for:
- The students/developers who have intermediate knowledge of Node JS and Express JS framework
Love to travel and meet people. He also likes listening to music and watching movies.