Build Responsive Web Designs With No Code Using Macaw
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build real Web sites with no code
- Fully understand the Macaw tools and interface
- Necessary skills to build real-world websites: professional, beautiful and truly responsive websites
- Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for the entire project
- Access to an active community where I will personally answer any of your questions
- Mac OS X or Windows computer
- Macaw Application - Free 30 Day trial available
- A desire to build beautiful and responsive Web content
Have you always wanted to build dazzling and responsive Websites from the ideas you have imagined but didn't have or want to devote the time to dig into HTML and CSS code? Or maybe you are a designer that is tired of paying a coder to mock up your designs to present to your customers. Or perhaps you are a seasoned coder who wants to be able to mock up a design quickly and then manipulate the code later on.
If any of this sounds familiar to you, then Macaw may be the answer. In this course, I will lead you through the tools and user interface of Macaw and show you how to build a real world Web design that could actually be put into production with very little extra effort.
Did you know that mobile devices have outpaced the desktop market. This means that you have to make your Web presence responsive to these smaller screens. This course will teach you how to take your design and make it "Responsive" to all sizes including the mobile market which as of July of 2015 represents over 51% of all Internet users.
Build a strong foundation in Web Design using Macaw
- Learn about the Macaw tool
- Learn the basics of the interface
- Create some real-world examples
Content and Overview
The good folks that built Macaw have delivered a wonderful tool that allows you to draw your Web ideas instead of coding them but as with all new tools, there is a learning curve. I help you navigate the uncharted waters and get you up to speed quickly so you can enjoy bringing your design ideas to life.
This course will give you the necessary skills to start designing Web content today and realize the dream of turning ideas into reality.
- Anyone wanting to build captivating and responsive Web sites
- Designers that want to take there ideas and build them out without coding
- Students who have struggled with turning design ideas into useable HTML and CSS code