The Complete 'No Code' Automation Course: Build 18 Projects
What you'll learn
- How To Build A Web Scraper For Competitor Price Monitoring - Without Code.
- How To Turn A Web Scraper & Scraped Data into An API - Without Code.
- How To Automatically Populate A Database With Data - Without Code.
- How To Create An Automated Sales Pipeline Database - Without Code.
- How To Build An Automated Content Curator - Without Code.
- How To Create A Social Media Post Scheduler - Without Code.
- How To Automate Marketing (Prospect Generation) Tasks - Without Code.
- How To Create A Data-Driven Content Idea Generator - Without Code.
- How To Create An Automated Sentiment Analyzer - Without Code.
- How To Create An Automated Data Enrichment Workflow - Without Code.
- How To Create A Browser Automation - Without Code.
- A Willingness To Learn Through Practical Exercises.
Good job on landing on this no-code automation course!
You can check out the full curriculum below :)
I think you're going to like this course; because it breaks down the steep learning curve involved in creating automations.
I'm not one to make you sit through theoretical lectures.
I'm a no-code builder who's good at helping people to learn by doing.
So much so, I created this no-code automation course.
As the creator of this course (and Command Codeless), I've built numerous automations far more cost-effectively and quicker than it would take someone to 'code' them.
Now the chances are, you've tried creating automations with code, but you're not happy with your progress.
To put it simply, you're not following the path of least resistance!
You don't need to join this course, but if you're like many others, there's a strong change you want to build automations to save you time - without a technical partner.
I promise that if you take the time, you'll walk away from this course, building automations quicker than it would take you to learn how to code. You will grasp many of the programming concepts faster via this course too.
Instead of theory, you'll learn practical skills as we work through projects, such as:
- Creating Browser Automations
- Automatically Populating Databases With Data
- Creating Data-Driven Content Idea Generators
This course would have saved me a lot of; confusion, money (I spent $5,000+ on a coding bootcamp - don't do the same), and wasted hours on my learning programming journey.
Go from zero to building up a portfolio of automations, and gain lifetime access to the lectures and worksheets this course offers you.
For a small investment, you can re-ignite your passion for building and be sure to create automations that save you time. And if you don't love the course, take advantage of Udemy's refund policy.
It's time to decide; will you continue struggling for time, or are you going to dive in with zero risks, with all to gain by learning how to automate?
Who this course is for:
- Individuals Who Want To Automate Aspects Of Their Personal Life.
- Professionals Who Want To Automate Aspects Of Their Work Life.
Best-selling Udemy instructor Rob Percival wants to revolutionize the way people learn to code by making it simple, logical, fun and, above all, accessible. But as just one man, Rob couldn’t create all the courses his students - more than half a million of them - wanted.
That’s why Rob created Codestars. Together, the instructors that make up the Codestars team create courses on all the topics that students want to learn in the way that students want to learn them: courses that are well-structured, super interactive, and easy to understand. Codestars wants to make it as easy as possible for learners of all ages and levels to build functional websites and apps.
I'm a wannabe renaissance man from England. Since leaving school at aged 16, I've experimented with many projects, some of which have been reasonably successful and reached over 100,000 people. That has granted me a level of financial independence.
I've spent time in over thirty countries. Aged twenty-three, I moved to the smallest country in the European Union (Malta). Now, I spend most of my time in the biggest country in the European Union (France). And, I'm an e-Resident of Estonia.
You won't find me on many social platforms. I live my life through the lens of minimalism and slow living. That lets me spend more time reading and developing new skills, which allow me to form novel ideas and experiment with projects that pique my curiosity.
Build products without code! Follow detailed tutorials, helping you build; side projects, web scrapers, websites, mobile apps, automated workflows, and more without code. Unsure where to begin? Start learning by doing with a guided tutorial (on the Command Codeless website). Or, use the web scraping sandbox (on the Command Codeless website) to put your web scraping skills to practice.