NMLS SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Practice Tests
This course includes 400+ practice exam questions including mortgage specific math. All questions have solution explanations so that you understand each and every concept.
If you want to become a mortgage loan originator you must pass the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator exam. This course focuses on teaching you to master the most common questions you will see in the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator exam. Some courses overload you with common knowledge that you will never see in the exam which is a waste of time. In this course, you will reinforce the most important topics, terms, and definitions you need to know to pass on your first try.
What should be your #1 goal when taking the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test?
PASS ON YOUR FIRST TRY OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
This course is composed of simulated practice exams and key test questions that will appear in one form or another in your test. The SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test is a National test composed of 125 test questions of which only 115 are scored. The test allows for a total of 190 minutes in which you have to complete all test questions. For this reason you have to be prepared to answer quickly and accurately.
This course will teach you through simulated practice test questions to:
- Quickly determine question types and how to answer them
- See and know the answer instead of guessing your way through the test
- Practice hundreds to test questions on your smart phone or computer
- Understand important mortgage definitions in order to understand test questions better
- Improve your math skills when taking mortgage questions that require math calculations
- Answer questions quickly and accurately
- Understand key laws that are important when testing
This course is a comprehensive set of simulated test questions that will help you to identify and answer questions correctly the day of the exam. Your ability to consistently answer test questions correctly will determine your final test score.
Some questions will intentionally repeat in different exams as they are questions you need to know since they will appear on the actual exam. By repeating them, it will reinforce your comprehension on the subject.
The questions in the practice exams you will see in this course will cover the 5 main subjects which are:
Federal mortgage-related laws
General mortgage knowledge
Mortgage loan origination activities
Uniform State Content
This course includes:
- 4 practice tests containing 100 questions and include the explanation and/or the math calculation for each one.
- 1 practice test that contains 50 questions that have a high concentration of math content within those questions.
Joe Correa took and successfully passed the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test on his 1st try and is a successful mortgage loan originator and owner of Finibi Mortgage, a Mortgage Brokerage Business based out of Orlando, Florida. Joe was a college math professor for years before entering the real estate and mortgage market and was always solicited by his students because of his ability to make difficult concepts easier to understand.
Good luck in your test and practice, practice, practice if you want to be successful on test day!
A course diploma will be available to you when all sections have been completed at 100% which you can save or print to show employers. For instructions on downloading your course diploma you can go to: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229603868-Certificate-of-Completion
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing to take the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test
- Students who have taken and not passed the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test on their first attempt
- Students who want to get a head start on their 20 Hour NMLS SAFE Online Mortgage License course exam
- Students interested in advancing their knowledge of key mortgage processes, math calculations, and fundamental laws
- Students you want to save money and take the test just once
Hi, my name is Joe Correa, and I'm a multi-business entrepreneur with years of experience in real estate, mortgage, personal finance, and investment advisory in Florida. I believe in living a financially independent lifestyle by maximizing your strengths and creating passive income streams to balance your life. I've chosen to follow the path of philanthropy by helping others to fulfill their dreams by reorganizing their financial lives in a way that would give them the most free time while increasing their income. I believe in not working harder but instead in making money and knowledge work hard for you. I am the author of several books and am very passionate about teaching. Once, you become one of my students, you can message me and ask me anything you have doubts on. I can't wait to see you inside one of my courses.
These are some of the books I have written besides the courses I have created online.
Joe Correa is the author of:
"The Compound Interest Millionaire"
In this book, Joe teaches you how to retire wealthy by using the power of compound interest.
"How to Pay Off Your Mortgage in 6 to 8 years"
Learn how to eliminate your mortgage debt in just a few years using new techniques that will allow you to own your home free from debt.
"Rich Kids Made Simple"
Teaching our kids how to manage their finances at a young age is the only way to prepare them for life and all the financial pitfalls that can appear in their path.
"How to Take Your Credit Score from 0 to 800"
Managing your credit is necessary in our economy and this book teaches you to save the most on interest by having the best credit scores.