Nmap - Learn to use the ultimate network scanner available
What you'll learn
- use nmap as network scanner
- understand how each phase of an nmap scan works
- apply various command options to tweak the behaviour of nmap
- Use NSE-scripts for advanced network enumeration
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP
- A computer with nmap installed
In this course I will show and explain how to use nmap for various types of network scans. Lectures includes:
- How to specify targets
- How to interprete and tweak the output result
- How to do a script scan for enumeration or penetration testing purposes
nmap is the number one most powerful network scanner available. With hundreds of command line options it can be overwelming to try to find the correct parameters for each and every situation.
I will NOT go through hundreds of parameters. Instead I will show you which options and parameters I use in my daily work as a networking and security consultant.
This course will contain almost zero powerpoint slides. Instead I will show you hands on how to run and use nmap.
Remember! 30 days money-back guarantee with no questions asked. I want you to be satisfied with my course. No Happy - No Pay!
Also, please take advantage of the free previews to see way you will get.
After finishing this course you will know how to use nmap, I promose!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a need to scan a network.
I have been working in IT since 1991. My focus the last 15 years has been in Routing&Switching and Security. I have certifications in Cisco (CCNA, CCNP, CCSP) since 2000, also certified Checkpoing CCSA/CCSP and ISC2 CISSP. After 20+ years as an IT consultant I have a broad as well as deep knowledge in TCP/IP, routing, switching and firewalling.