(NLP) Neuro Linguistic Programming - Essential Life Skills
What you'll learn
- Main NLP concepts and how to apply techniques
- How to use NLP to improve self-esteem and decision making
- Recognise excellence in others and replicate it in a way that works best for you
- Build rapport with others and understand why points of view and communication styles differ
- Positively influence others in an easy and ethical way
- No prior knowledge of NLP is required. Just an open mind and a willingness to learn new ideas.
This bite-sized course is designed for those who are fascinated by people and wish to take action to shape their own lives. Who are willing to open their mind to new possibilities and take their living experience to new levels of achievement and success.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) has grown in popularity since it’s conception in 1970. At first glance the name makes it appear more complex than it really is. When put into practice it simply makes sense and offers many A-HA moments!
In a nutshell, NLP is an attitude and methodology. It aims to understand how people produce the results they do, because of the way they think, feel and ultimately behave. That’s why people who are fed up with their habitual ways of processing thoughts, emotions and behaviours want to use NLP to improve their creativity and problem-solving skills.
Students will learn how to:
get to grips with the main NLP concepts
live more consciously to improve self-esteem and decision making
take the very best of what people do, break it down into easy to learn steps, and adopt an approach that works best for them
build rapport by understanding other people’s point of view and communication styles
positively influence others in an easy and ethical way
“Since most problems are created by our imagination and are thus imaginary, all we need are imaginary solutions” – Richard Bandler (Co-creator of NLP)
Who this course is for:
- Newcomers who are curious about NLP
- People already familiar with NLP and would like to refresh their knowledge on the main concepts
- Sales professionals looking to improve negotiation skills
- Managers and Coaches interested in motivating others
Helen Edwards is passionate about human nature, spirituality, and living with purpose. She creates flexible learning interventions that empower people to fulfil their life potential.
Qualified in Human Resources (CIPD) with over 20 years professional people management experience. Her areas of expertise include; training, writing, Buddhism and psychotherapeutic approaches to personal transformation. This has led her to successfully apply self-care practices into her daily life.
Helen’s biggest wish is for everyone to live authentically and achieve peace of mind so that, together, we can create a better world for future generations.