Learn NLP - Natural Language Processing with AWS and Python
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamental concepts of natural language processing
- Learn how to use AWS NLP services like Comprehend, Transcribe, Translate, Polly and much more
- Learn how to do sentiment analysis of a phrase
- Learn to translate text into different languages
- Learn to create voice enable applications using Transcribe and Polly
- Learn how to create text to speech and speech to text functionality
- Learn to build NER - Named entity recognition
- Learn to create and use POS tagging
- Learn to use AWS SDK for Python with Boto3 library
- Must have python and required python lib installed on system
- AWS CLI installed on system
- Knowledge of NLP would be helpful. But not necessary.
Natural Language processing is one of the domain in Artificial Intelligence, that helps machine understand, interpret, manipulate and respond to human language.
We all are seeing more then thousands of Natural language applications such as signboard, menus, email, SMS, webpage, chats, reviews and so much more on daily life. NLP is everywhere. Natural language is not just about what we see, it also includes human speech as well. There are endless example of natural language application that can used in many use cases such as business and job opportunity.
NLP process the natural language by combining statistical, machine learning, and deep learning models and derive meaning from it.
In this course, you will learn about Natural language processing and it's application with the help of AWS Comprehend, Translate, Transcribe and Polly.
What is AWS Comprehend ?
Amazon Comprehend is a natural-language processing (NLP) service that uses machine learning to identify the language of the text, extract key phrases, places, people, brands, or events, understand sentiment about products or services, and identify the main topics from a library of documents.
What is AWS Translate ?
Amazon Translate is a neural machine translation service that enables to translate between a source language and a target language .
What is AWS Transcribe ?
AWS transcribe service that helps to add speech to text functionality into the applications.
What is AWS Polly ?
Amazon Textract is a machine learning (ML) service that transform text into human voice.
Who this course is for:
- Machine Learning enthusiast
- Cloud Architect
- NLP engineer
- ML engineer
I am an Instructor, Devops engineer, machine learning enthusiast, cloud expert and passionate developer.
I have authored 78 courses with over 115,000 students worldwide across 175+ countries on wide array of technologies like devops, containerization, machine learning, Linux, programming languages and cloud computing platforms like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service and IBM Cloud.