NLP Communication Mastery
What you'll learn
- Speak with influence and clarity
- Identify other people’s communication styles
- Understand your own communication styles
- Know and use multi-level communication techniques
- Use the ZAP pre-goalsetting model
- Use the SPECIFY goalsetting model
- Plan, frame and execute conversations with impact
- Manage your own emotions
- Defuse hotheads and volatile situations
- Create powerful multi-level rapport with others using your language and behaviours
- Guide and control conversations to beneficial outcomes
- Give and receive feedback without challenge or judgement
- Use feedback as a powerful tool to modify other people’s behaviour
- Understand and use reward strategies
- Learn and use the Problem Ownership model in-depth
- Identify and avoid the roadblocks to effective communication
- Know the difference between conflicts of needs and conflicts of values and how to solve each
- Create Win/Win solutions
- No prior knowledge or tools needed
Do you talk to people? Do you want to be heard and get your point across effectively? Do you want to positively influence your children, family, colleagues or clients?
Then this is the course you need.
What people are saying:
“This is the best course on Udemy. I'm really glad for having purchased it, it's absolute gold.”
“Clear speaker, relatable.”
“The course has proper PPT to demonstrate the content which is others course has less. The proper example also shared. These help me to understand the concept easier. This course is also good for HR who will coach your team/employees to have a conversation in difficult sensitive feedback”
“An excellent, cost and time efficient course that would be truly valuable to anyone but especially for staff of a small business or young people about to enter the work force. It gives usable tips and techniques to help the participant understand what is going on in a relationship, and how to take responsibility for successful communication.”
At its core NLP is a communication model. If you don’t understand and master this element of NLP you’ll never really be able to use NLP in other contexts; relationships, family, business, therapy, coaching, etc. Communication is key to everything. And this course teaches you exactly what you need, to master communication.
In this course, you’ll learn practical, easy to apply techniques for creating amazing and insightful day to day interactions with everyone you meet. You’ll become more aware of your own communication styles, and learn how to detect and relate to the communication styles of the other people.
Becoming a Communication Master through using the skills you'll learn on this course means that you will become more self aware and more influential at work, at home or in any context you choose to apply these techniques.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to communicate better in any context
- People wanting to effectively deal with conflict
- Business leaders and managers
- Teachers and parents
- Anyone wanting to create or improve relationships
- People who want to be more influential
Alan is an IANLP Fellow Member Trainer and ISNS Master Trainer specialising in the Neuro-Semantic Self-Actualisation Trainings, based on self-actualisation psychology. He conducts training for the public and many business and government organisations from short courses through to career development trainings which he certifies at an international level. Alan believes that if you’re going to do something, then be the best! It’s Alan’s pursuit of excellence and sharing what he has learned that led him to study of excellence and Human Potential itself – Neuro-Semantics, Self-Actualisation Psychology, NLP, & Meta-Coaching. Alan is also holds a Doctorate of Clinical Hypnotherapy (with Distinction), and has a thriving therapeutic practice.
Though also a ‘Fellow Member Trainer’ and certified ‘Coach’ with the International Association of NLP; Alan considers his premium training as coming from the direct tutelage of Dr L. Michael Hall PhD, the developer of Neuro-Semantics. Alan shares Michael’s passion for Self-Actualisation psychology. As a Trainer with the ISNS he graduated the top of his class in 2007 and became a Master Trainer in 2014. He trains internationally and speaks at conferences and worldwide. In 2015 Alan published his first book; ‘How To Chill Out’, a book on stress management and positive communication based on coaching and training he developed after the devastating earthquakes that hit his home town of Christchurch New Zealand throughout 2010-2011.
Alan is available to conduct training and coaching worldwide.