NLP: Build Instant Rapport With Anyone In 10 Seconds or Less
What you'll learn
- Build deep rapport with anyone, instantly, and effectively
- Know the difference between different rapport-building tools and use them anytime, anywhere
- Feel good about yourself, knowing that you can connect with anyone, anywhere
- Communicate with impact to deepen the feeling of rapport with the other party
- Feel confident to utilise these skills in the real world
- Be enabled to influence other people easily
- Be curious, and open-minded
- Be ready to practice some easy skills
- Have a well-functioning Internet connection, because really, you don't want to get interrupted when you learn how to build rapport
Rapport - everybody believes they know how to build instant connections and deep rapport with other people. But it is not always easy, right?
But there is a neurological process behind building rapport that allows you to build rapport even deeper and more intensively, and according to your liking. So you can build rapport easily and effortlessly.
The ability to build rapport is useful, if you feel awkward in social situations, but want to be in the spotlight of the event, longing for ways to make other people like you from the beginning or you are interested to ace your interview, connecting at the networking event, or succeed at the sales process. Some might want to be able to build rapport simply at the party, or the evening out and have an easier time talking and connecting with the opposite sex.
This course on building rapport in 10 seconds or less shares with you various ways on how to build intense relationships and deep rapport with anyone around you. It utilizes material from Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) but the material goes beyond NLP.
It also includes material from the newest neurological research, behavioural science, and the science of influence and persuasion.
You will learn the methodologies and tools to build rapport easily.
When I created the course, I had lots of fun driven by the desire to make it fun for you too. So you will share with me the laughter and the smiles, but nevertheless, it is about you and assisting you, to become the person that you want to be.
Someone who is liked by others, the moment they meet you. Anywhere. Anytime.
October 2016: I just added an eBook at Lecture 12, which is a workbook that you can use and utilise until Lecture Last 22.
Last Update: November 12, 2020.
How To Build Rapport Online. Since many people are forced to work online due to Covid, I started to run classes online. In this section here, I demonstrate to you and highlight, HOW students match and mirror each other during my session.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you feel awkward in connecting with other people
- This course is for you if you believe that an instant connection with others can accelerate your success
- This course is for you if you want to learn rapport-building skills that go beyond traditional tools
- This course is for you if you want to make yourself a more attractive communicator and enhance your communication
- This course is for you if you are dealing with other people and want to influence them powerfully
- This course is for you if you are ready to get ahead in life through better communication with others
- This course is for you if you are sick and tired of getting rejected by other people
- This course is for you if you have learned rapport building skills before, and want to have a refresher or may be even a new perspective
Andreas is the founder of Asia Mind Dynamics and he lives in Asia Pacific since 1993.
Andreas is a:
- Certified Trainer of NLP or Neuro Linguistic Programming,
- Certified Master Trainer of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
- Certified NLP Master Coach Trainer
- Certified Trainer of Master Timeline Therapy™ Techniques
- Certified Master Trainer of the Language and Behaviour Profile (LAB Profile) – Words That Change Minds.
Andreas came across NLP in 2003, after he felt deeply frustrated with the efforts that behavioural change seemed to be so hard to initiate and maintain. At that time, he worked in an HR Consulting company and was engaged in corporate change management projects and Merger and Acquisitions.
Once he learned these tools, he never looked back and started to study everything related to the mind. Constantly upgrading his skills, he was trained more than 3,000 hours himself.
Since 2003, he has trained 1,000s of people across Asia-Pacific, and coached politicians, CEOs, directors, and other people to get rid of their problems and make their dreams come true.
These tools, to Andreas, are not just tools, but they are essential, to run your life successfully, the way you want, desire, and deserve it.
You see, most of us face challenges in our life, and while we pursue our goals.
But most times, these issues are created in the mind first. Now, these tools mentioned above assist individuals to overcome challenges, and problems, and achieve their outcomes fast and effectively by helping them to "clear their mind" from thought viruses and accumulated limiting beliefs and negative emotions.
Andreas deeply believes that everybody has the right to create a positive life, in happiness and total fulfillment.
Throughout his career, Andreas has spoken in conferences, was interviewed on TV, contributed articles to leading newspapers in Malaysian and the region, and successfully removed a deep-seated phobia from someone’s mind, life on TV.