Algorithmic Trading with NinjaTrader
- 14.5 hours on-demand video
- 49 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to code your own ideas and turn them into real trading strategies.
- You will discover some very usefull NinjaTrader code insights that took me sleepless nights to realize.
- You will get accustomed to a generic framework that can be used to design any trade system/indicator in NinjaTrader.
- You will learn how to code indicators, buttons, telegram alerts and other interesting extra .NET features for NInjaTrader.
- Although some knowledge of C# is recomended you can start off without it since I do have a section about simple coding for complete beginners with examples in NinjaTrader.
- Suitable for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8
In this course I share my professional experience with NinjaTrader. The course is mostly designed to show some of the under cover possibilities and opportunities that this amazing piece of software brings.
Since my trading experience carries on every day, this course is a live organism and I always add new features I discover that are exciting as well as have been painfull to understand and become aware of.
The course is strictly based upon personal experience. Inside I show how to hack NinjaTrader inside out using the power of .NET to bring in winforms, powerfull research tools, extra design features and make your own software on top of NinjaTrader.
Some of the covered topics include:
Designing simple and complex strategies with NinjaTrader.
Implementing custom buttons to toolbar, chart trader and anywhere you like.
Creating custom forms,
Trading NinjaTrader in half automated fashion using Chart Trader.
Creating custom indicators.
Interfearing with the chart zone.
Creating custom optimization fitness parameters.
Designing your own indicators, analyzers, addons.
Creating components to reuse code.
Working wit multiple timeframes and symbols at the same time.
Creating custom bar types.
Stay tuned to this course and you will always be updated on real life scenarios from the live trading world.
Please trade with caution!
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
- Anybody who wants to learn and understand NinjaTrader in depth.
- Anyone who is interested in algorithmic trading or financial markets researh and in depth analysis.
- Anyone who wants to extend their knowledge of NinjaTrader to a new level.