Night Photography Unlocked - No More Dark or Blurry Photos!
What you'll learn
- To give you the tools and knowledge you need to take control over how your night photos look.
- To give you the confidence to get good photos at night
- To show you how to unlock the creative potential of night photography
- To get you thinking about the huge creative potential of night photography beyond what you learn here, and set you up for more advanced techniques in the advanced course.
- Any camera at all, from smart phone to high end digital SLR.
- A serious desire to learn about and take control of your camera.
- Optional: A tripod or additional light source. These will be covered in the lectures, but aren't essential.
Stop taking blurry photos with night photography tips. Unlock the power of any camera at night. Exploit the creative possibilities that come when the sun goes down.
Photographing at night opens up a whole new world of possibilities. Typically, shooting at night means shooting in low light, which can be a real challenge. Endless blurry party photos on facebook, or faces nuked by flash are proof of that. But believe it or not, anyone can improve their night photos, and you don't necessarily need a fancy camera to do so. Just a few amazing night photography tips can do the trick for you. Not only that, but the creative possibilities you get after the sun goes down are huge! Not as many people take photos at night, so you have the opportunity to take unique, eye-catching photos that will wow your friends after taking this night photography tutorial.
What night photography tips will you learn?
● The main problems you face when taking photos at night.
● The camera settings you need to understand to take great night photos.
● How different types of cameras perform at night.
● Getting the most out of your camera.
● Getting creative with night photography.
● Processing photos taken at night.
Neil has been described as having an enthusiastic and knowledgeable
teaching style, creating an excellent learning experience for students.
His experience in photography spans many areas including portraiture, landscape, commercial and panoramas. He specialises in off-camera lighting techniques and loves pushing the boundaries to create extraordinary images. He has run a number of portrait photography courses to students wanting to expand their skills in these areas.
Neil's passion for the night sky started as a teenager and continues today, with him assisting in running night sky photography courses in the Australian bush. Neil has honed his photography skills in this area, capturing amazing images of the stars, which regularly sell to people around the world.
His work has been exhibited at the World Trade Centre in Melbourne and he has been published many times in international publications.