Niche Research-How to Find a Profitable Niche Business Idea.
What you'll learn
- At the end of the course, students will be able to spot a business opportunity that is profitable and viable in every respect. So they will be ready to start the business of their passion confidently.
- Knowledge of English Language with basic computer operation is enough.
A survey reveals that almost 90% of startups fail. One of the reasons attributed is failure to do proper niche research beforehand. But many of these entrepreneurs simply do not know how to do this. They Invest all the money they saved in their lifetime into the business and hope that to succeed. Alas! without proper research, their chances of success are only minuscule 10%. After the failure of the business, startup owners go bankrupt and some owners go to the extent of killing themselves. It's unfortunate that a small tweak in their mindset to do proper research before choosing a market will change the whole scenario.
This course aims to increase your chances of success in your startup by teaching you how to conduct proper online niche market research. It's an interesting activity and at the end of the research, you'll have a lucrative market to target that will succeed if served properly. You'll be taught theory and practical lessons related to niche market research which might change your startup strategy completely.
Master Niche Research by a step by step system.
This course will take you through a step by step approach to find a profitable niche market. All you have to do is to follow along those steps. Please don't skip any step as this will break the chain.
At the initial stages, I'll cover all the theory lessons necessary to understand the basics. Then we'll jump into practical lessons where we'll do hands-on work to use various tools online to find a profitable niche.
Content and Overview
- By Learning what a niche market is and why you need to startup with a proper niche market, you become strong in fundamentals that will help to do In-depth research.
- By Identifying your passions, strengths and weaknesses, you not only do a self-assessment to know yourself, but also choose an area that you are passionate about to startup.This will keep you in the business over a long haul.
- The next step is to Identify what the market wants. The key point here is to identify an area that you feel passionate about and have strengths at and market can also greately benefit from.
- You define your niche as specific as possible. Also you visualize your customers in your mind's eye. This brings in clarity of thought.
- Use filter questions to weed out niches that are not viable.
- Deeply understand problems of the identified niches. Then identify solutions that can solve the problems better than others.
- Test the market to ensure customers will pay for your product or service.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is meant for people who are new to online business world and want to know about how to get started, aspiring entrepreneurs who want to conduct niche market research to find a profitable online business opportunity, people employed at companies that want to start their online venture and be their own boss, unemployed people who want to start their own profitable business, business owners who want to diversify into new profitable areas of business and want to conduct a niche research. This course is probably not for those who already are in an established business on a profitable niche and just want to build a website. Website creation based on the niche identified is not covered in this course.
I am a digital marketer and and I teach content marketing, copywriting and SEO.
I also trade and invest in financial markets, especially stock markets.
I use technical analysis to trade in futures and options segment. I also invest in quality stocks to make a fortune over a longer horizon.
I offer coaching to beginner traders and help them to achieve financial freedom / independence.