Online Coaching & Therapy - ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn 13 Powerful Strategies to 'attract' your clients and make them to want to come back for more!
- Know what is the best (profitable!) niche for your own business
- Understand what training (if any) you need to have to work as an Online Therapist or Coach
- Realise when is the right time to quit your full-time 9-to-5 job and start 'coaching' instead
- Be ready for opening your own 'online' coaching business!
- Computer or Smartphone for taking lectures
- An interest in working as an 'online coach'
Welcome to 'Online Coaching & Therapy' course!
This course covers the main aspects of developing your own 'online' coaching business in relation to: finding your best-suited to your practice 'niche' and developing short- and long-term strategies for 'attracting' new clients.
This course offers you an opportunity to expand your own coaching practice to the next level: through combining therapy and coaching in your session, and through implementing marketing strategies that are taught throughout the lectures.
This course is for those who are developing their own coaching practice and wishes to work as an 'online' coach or a therapist. In this course the student will learn, for example:
What is the difference between 'therapy' and 'coaching' and how to combine both,
How to find your own 'speciality' or 'niche',
How to make sure that your 'niche' is profitable,
How to write and publish your own book within only a week or so
How to 'get known' through social media
and much more.
The BONUS lectures include:
a) How much you should charge your clients for your services,
b) When you should quit your 'current' job and start coaching full time,
c) Should you offer your 'free' trial sessions to your potential clients or not.
P.S. This course is now fully accredited by the IAOTH - International Association of Therapists!
P.P.S. At the end of the course you will see the instructions on how to obtain your certificate of completion
- This course is for those who are interested in becoming an Online Therapist or Coach
- This course supplies comprehensive information for any starting Coach or Therapist
- This course is for those who want to transition from 'an office chair' to 'online coaching'
In this 'Introduction' lecture you will find out how the overall course will benefit you, and what exactly you will be learning.
Find out who are the 2 types of 'coaches' are and learn about the difference between 'therapeutic' session and 'coaching' session. Find out here if you can combine both strategies in your practice, and how to bring your own sessions to the next 'holistic' level.
After this lecture you will understand what type of person are you. You will find out what difference between being a 'true coach' and a 'therapeutic coach', and where you personally fit in!
Here you will find out about numerous coaching 'specialities' that are already on the market. Have you thought of 'Cancer Coaching', 'Language Coaching' or 'Divorce Coaching' as an option?
Here you will learn where you should look for your type of clients and how to approach them effectively.
Some coaching training institutions argue that it's a 'bad' idea to give out your 'free' sessions, whereas others promote this idea. In this lecture we will have a look at both positions so that you knew whether you should offer 'free' coaching in your own practice.
If you are considering 'weight-loss coaching' as your niche, then congratulations! It's a very 'trendy' and 'ever-green' topic which means the demand of it is growing, and this topic doesn't have an expiration date! Watch this video and learn more about this niche.