Online Coaching & Therapy - ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE
What you'll learn
- Learn 13 Powerful Strategies to 'attract' your clients and make them to want to come back for more!
- Know what is the best (profitable!) niche for your own business
- Understand what training (if any) you need to have to work as an Online Therapist or Coach
- Realise when is the right time to quit your full-time 9-to-5 job and start 'coaching' instead
- Be ready for opening your own 'online' coaching business!
- Computer or Smartphone for taking lectures
- An interest in working as an 'online coach'
Welcome to 'Online Coaching & Therapy' course!
This course covers the main aspects of developing your own 'online' coaching business in relation to: finding your best-suited to your practice 'niche' and developing short- and long-term strategies for 'attracting' new clients.
This course offers you an opportunity to expand your own coaching practice to the next level: through combining therapy and coaching in your session, and through implementing marketing strategies that are taught throughout the lectures.
This course is for those who are developing their own coaching practice and wishes to work as an 'online' coach or a therapist. In this course the student will learn, for example:
What is the difference between 'therapy' and 'coaching' and how to combine both,
How to find your own 'speciality' or 'niche',
How to make sure that your 'niche' is profitable,
How to write and publish your own book within only a week or so
How to 'get known' through social media
and much more.
The BONUS lectures include:
a) How much you should charge your clients for your services,
b) When you should quit your 'current' job and start coaching full time,
c) Should you offer your 'free' trial sessions to your potential clients or not.
P.S. This course is now fully accredited by the IAOTH - International Association of Therapists!
P.P.S. At the end of the course you will see the instructions on how to obtain your certificate of completion
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who are interested in becoming an Online Therapist or Coach
- This course supplies comprehensive information for any starting Coach or Therapist
- This course is for those who want to transition from 'an office chair' to 'online coaching'
My name is Elmira Strange, and I am Motivational Psychologist (MPhil) and Certified Life Coach (Dip). I am passionate about working with students who want to learn about Psychology, Psychotherapy, Counselling, and Coaching.
My previous work involved Research Psychology and Lecturing at University (UK) on the topics of Psychology & Counselling.
The unusual bit: I was born in Northern Kazakhstan (where it's freezing cold in winter -40C and really hot summers +40C), then moved to Moscow, Russia, and finally to London, UK (where I've been living ever since my teenage years).
The interesting bit: I had life-saving surgery and a near-death experience in 2012. The near-death experience made me realise that we are here to share our knowledge, help each other, and enjoy this life.
My interests: Psychology, Motivation, Self-Development, Therapy
My previous experience: Whilst I was working at University (Wales, UK) as a Senior Researcher and Psychology Lecturer (prior to Udemy), my focus was on 'Researching Stress in Families of Disabled Children' where I had to learn what makes people stressed and unhappy.
Since 2006 I am working as an 'online entrepreneur': writing blogs and books, creating YouTube videos, and teaching Psychology & Self-Development which has become my true passion. In my Udemy courses, I combine my extensive knowledge of 'online entrepreneurship' and my passion for Motivational Psychology, Coaching, and Psychotherapy.