Nice Guy Syndrome Recovery & Social Confidence Building
What you'll learn
- Grow more confidence. Build better relationships. Boost your social skills. Learn how to transform from an unhappy people pleaser into a confident beast.
- How to become more assertive without sacrificing compassion or kindness
- How to reduce social anxiety using a simple blueprint for mastering social interactions
- How to replace neediness with real integrity and self-belief
- 8 core values to grow your confidence and help you become more authentic
- Notice and prevent the people pleasing tendencies that have been holding you back so you act more decisively
- Why your relationships and friendships are failing, and what you can do to strengthen them
- Powerful conversation techniques that can be applied to any situation
- Dozens of practical tips for finding better relationships, a satisfying career, and long-lasting friendships
- A willingness to challenge your beliefs
- Identify as a Nice Guy or people pleaser
- The desire to become a more confident, more authentic version of yourself
Grow more confidence. Build better relationships. Boost your social skills. Learn how to transform from an unhappy people pleaser into a confident beast.
Do you wish you could be more confident and hold better conversations?
Are you forever seeking approval from others to feel better about yourself?
Are you sick of dealing with bad relationships and unfulfilling friendships?
If you answered “Yes” to the above, you likely suffer from Nice Guy Syndrome.
What is “Nice Guy Syndrome”?
Nice Guy Syndrome, also known as people-pleasing, is a condition often associated with toxic relationships, a constant feeling of neediness, and a debilitating lack of social confidence.
In an effort to evade rejection, avoid disapproval, and prevent conflict, we lose who we really are.
This course is the cure for Nice Guy Syndrome.
You’ll learn how to let go of your need for others’ approval, feel confident around anyone, and live a life defined by integrity and unshakeable self-belief.
“This course is all 'steak'. There's no fluff and no time-wasting sales pitch for anything else produced by the author. It's no-nonsense, no BS.”
The Nice Guy Syndrome Recovery course will:
Teach you invaluable social skills.
Help you develop bullet-proof confidence.
Break down the barriers preventing you from living a fulfilling life.
To enjoy life, Nice Guys must first understand the events and emotions that gave them their people-pleasing personality. Only then can you identify the changes needed to flip your unsatisfactory life on its head and truly start living.
Dan’s course is designed to transform you into an honest, brave, emotionally healthy, responsible, and 100% AUTHENTIC version of yourself.
By the end of the course, you will:
Understand why the ‘need to please others’ has ruled your life.
Know the exact steps you must take to become somebody you’re happy to be.
Feel confident and ready to deal with peer pressure, social conditioning, and any other obstacles life throws at you.
Make no mistake: this course is confronting.
Recovering from Nice Guy Syndrome involves healing the childhood wounds that brought you here. There is no comfortable way to do this, but it must be done if you wish to live a life that brings you real joy and purpose.
You must be willing to challenge life-long beliefs, abandon your desire to seek other people’s approval, and test out new and unfamiliar behaviours.
At the cost of short-term discomfort, you’ll open the doorway to a lifetime of feeling brave and proud of the person you’ve become.
“While Nice Guy Syndrome is the focus of this course, it's really about standing up unapologetically in the world and becoming a force for whatever good you are inspired to do.”
Dan Munro is a bestselling author who has been coaching people-pleasers for almost 10 years after a career spent rehabilitating serious criminal offenders. His books, courses, and coaching sessions have helped 1000s of Nice Guys (like himself) become more confident, more authentic, and masters at creating healthy social connections.
This course contains everything he has ever learned and successfully applied to his clients and his own personal growth as a coach, father, husband, and friend.
The Nice Guy Syndrome Recovery course includes a 30-day money-back guarantee. Enroll today at no risk to start your journey towards real self-confidence and authenticity.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that considers themselves a people-pleaser
- Anyone that wishes they had the confidence to express themselves honestly
- Anyone that wants to improve their integrity and self-respect
- Victims of bullying and abuse
- People with Social Anxiety Disorder or Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Compassionate people that want to make a positive impact on the world
Dan Munro is a Confidence and Integrity Coach based in Europe. He created the BROJO self-development community which has grown to include members from all over the world, and is the bestselling author of The Legendary Life, Nothing to Lose, and The Naked Truth.
Dan specializes in helping Nice Guys and People Pleasers figure out what it means to "just be yourself", through helping them remove the psychological barriers to authentic and confident living. He comes from a psychology and science-focused philosophy and background, having worked with high risk criminal offenders, and is expertly trained in confidence building, motivational techniques, psychological confidence, leadership skills, acceptance and value-based living, and managing manipulation.
Dan is a former People-Pleaser (a.k.a Nice Guy) who spent most of his life trying to get approval from other people. Once he discovered that this was a painful and dishonest way to live, he set out to find the truth about how to enjoy life, find purpose, and be ultimately satisfied with who you are as a person. He developed a blueprint called The 3X Model of Confidence, that underlies success in all areas of life, and can be learned quickly and effectively.
Dan's mission in life is to teach people this secret so that they can get the most out of their short time on this planet.