NFT Gold Rush
What you'll learn
- NFT as a digital financial asset
- NFTs Tokenization
- NFTs Ownership
- NFT Trading
- NFT Smart-contracts
- NFT and Blockchain
- How to sell your NFT
- How to create your NFT
- Collecting NFTs
- How to create a Limited Edition as a NFT collection
- NFT as an audio - visual information asset
- Metaverse Trading with NFTs
July 2022 Update!
Dear students and others interested in Non- Fungible Tokens,
Whereas most NFT courses highlight technological components, our course introduces NFTs from both the IT and financial/legal perspectives. It is a how-to user guide that covers trading in the NFT markets, understanding the legal issues involved with NFTs (non-fungible tokens), and the technological solutions that NFT can offer in order to create what is called a DIGITAL ASSET.
Our unique selling point (USP) in this course is that we may introduce to you the NFT as a Tradable Digital Asset.
The following are the modules that we present to you:
Chapter one – Tokenization
Chapter two – Ownership
Chapter three – Trading
Chapter four – Smart-contracts
Chapter five – Technical
Chapter six – Creating your NFT
Chapter seven - Selling your NFT
Chapter eight - Collecting and trading NFTs
If you study the modules carefully you will understand not only how to create non-fungible tokens but also how they can be traded, leveraged, or sold together with smart contracts.
A small case study and a small test on the materials will test your competence after your study.
The course is a crash course which means that it only takes one and a half hours of your time in order to see a result.
- U2 CAN NFT -
The NFT Guys
George & Robert
Who this course is for:
- People who want to know more about NFTs
- Artists that want to sell their art as NFTs
- Artists that want to create the artworks of tomorrow
- People interested in investing in NFTs
- Students that are searching for a career in a newly created field
- Tech enthusiasts
- FINTECH majors
- People interested in the legal angles of NFTs
- Owners of IRLs
An IT industry veteran with 15 years of experience, starting from hands-on technical roles to leading engineering teams in security-critical sectors. Passionate about coaching, development, teaching, and supporting others.
Relevant conferences (speaker):
- DevOps Enterprise Summit 2022 Europe - "Cybersecurity during dark times"
- RiskMinds International 2021 (Barcelona) - "Banks vs threats during a pandemic"
- DevOps Enterprise Summit 2021 US – "How's your bank working from home?"
- cdCon 2021 - "How's your bank working from home?"
- RiskMinds In Focus 2021 (online) - "How is the Financial world keeping their customers safe and happy?"
- RiskMinds International 2020 (Barcelona/Online) – “Digital bank heists”
- DevOps Enterprise Summit 2019 (Las Vegas, US) – “The road from a traditional Bank to a Tech Giant“
- Devoxx Ukraine 2019 (Kiev, Ukraine) – “World Wild Web: Digital bank heists”
- Riskminds Insurance 2019 (Amsterdam, Netherlands) – “Cybersecurity”
University lecturer for 25 years in New York (US) and Paris (France)
Law degrees from the EU and the US
Finance, Accounting, Business Consulting, Law
Sports, Education, Fashion
Course Related Publication
Research Article on Fashion and Art Coins published on pages 115 – 120 of Edmunds, John C., Editor (2020) Rogue Money and the Underground Economy, An Encyclopedia of Alternative and Cryptocurrencies, Greenwood: ABC – CLIO