Next.js & Django - Build Complete Jobs Portal with Postgres
What you'll learn
- How to build REST API in Django Rest Framework
- How to generate coordinates of address
- All about authentication with Simple JWT
- How to work with databases like Postgres
- How to handle exceptions
- How to add filters & pagination to API
- How to Upload Files on AWS S3
- Learn Server Side Rendering with Next JS
- How to add maps and locations in Nextjs
- Learn all different ways to pre fetch data
- How to deploy full stack app on Vercel & Heroku
- and much more...
- You should know to build API with Django REST Framework
- You should be comfortable using Terminal
- You must have good knowledge React and Nextjs
- Must be familiar with main technologies like Node, React, Postgres
- Nothing else, Just you and your precious time
If you want to build a Full Stack App with Next js & Django REST Framework then welcome to this Ultimate Full-stack course of modern technologies Next.js & Django.
Next.js is a production-ready react framework that gives you the best developer experience with all the features you need for production: hybrid static & server rendering, route pre-fetching, and more. This is one of the most powerful tools with its three most key features:
Full-stack application development
On the other hand, the Django REST framework is a powerful and flexible framework for building Web APIs. It is one of the most popular frameworks from Django, it is beginner-friendly and provides a lot of features. It has made life a lot easier with features like Serialization, Filtration, Pagination, Exception Handling, Validations, Authentication, and much more.
So we will be using Next.js, Django, and Postgres to build a complete Full Stack Jobs Portal. We will generate the coordinates of an address and then render the map on UI. We are going to follow the best practices to build this full-stack app.
=== Super Friendly Support ===
If you ever get stuck in any problem, I'm here to unstuck you. I always respond as fast as I can. Because I know there’s nothing worse than getting stuck into problems, especially programming problems. So, I am always here to support you.
Below are some features that will add to this production-ready app:
Add the Jobs resource
Generating Coordinates of address
Adding Pagination and Filtration
Complete Authentication with Simple JWT
Protecting Routes from Unauthenticated Users
Uploading files to AWS S3
Renders Maps with Mapquest
Custom Exception Handling
Server Side Rendering with Next.js
Complete the section for Employer
Apply to a Job
Posting new Jobs
Handling Candidates for a Job
Generate Topic Stats like Java
Deploy app on Heroku & Vercel
You can watch the complete DEMO of this project in the course content. If you are ready to build Production-Ready, Full Stack Jobs Portal App then I will see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate programmers who want to build build Full Stack Applications
- Developers who want to learn how to use Django and Nextjs to build apps
- Anyone who loves to learn new technologies
Hi, my name is Ghulam Abbas and I have studied Computer Science in detail. I have created several projects using different programming languages that have worth. I have learned JAVA and Python at my University. I have skills in both of these languages and also I have created several projects for my clients in Java.
I have over 68,000+ happy students from 184+ countries. I hope that you will also enjoy all the courses on Udemy. I will try my best to deliver my knowledge to you.