Next.js - Build Full Stack Apps with Next.js using Redux
What you'll learn
- Learn all important features of Next JS
- Learn Server Side Rendering with Next
- Learn how file base routing works in Next
- Learn all different ways to pre fetch data
- Learn how to build full React stack application in Next JS
- Learn how to build production ready react apps
- Learn how to implement authentication with next-auth
- Learn how to implement Redux properly for State management in Next
- Learn how to integrate modern payment gateway like Stripe
- Learn how to integrate third party image hosting server like Cloudinary
- Learn how to handle errors properly
- Learn how to deploy full stack app on Vercel
- You must know the basic of Redux & State managment
- Must be familiar with main technologies like Node, React, MongoDB
- Nothing else, Just you and your precious time
If you want to build a Full-stack App in React (Next js) or if you want to learn how to implement server-side rendering then welcome to this Ultimate Next.js course.
In this course, we will use Next js which is a production-ready React.js framework. This is one of the most powerful tools with its three most key features:
Full-stack application development
And in this course, we are going to use all these features and implemented them in our project. Not only this, but we will also learn How we can implement Redux for state management in Next.js with Server Side Rendering.
We will use next-auth which is the most popular package used with next for ultimate and powerful authentication.
We will make a full-stack Hotel Booking Application that is only built with Next.js.
We will integrate Stripe Payment Gateway to accept payment from users and follow the best practices for that.
=== Super Fiendly Support ===
If you ever get stuck in any problem, I'm here to unstuck you. I always respond as fast as I can. Because I know there’s nothing worse than getting stuck into problems, especially programming problems. So, I am always here to support you.
You can watch the complete DEMO of this project in the course content. If you are ready to build Production-Ready, Full Stack, Server Side Rendered Apps then I will see you in the course.
Setting up Environment
Starting BookIT Project with Next.js
Adding Rooms Resource
Custom Error Handling
Adding Filters, Search, Pagination
Let's start BookIT Frontend
Data Fetching in Next.js
Implementing Redux for State Management
Adding Pagination, Search on Frontend
Authentication with next-auth
Protected Routes & Handle User
Handle Room Bookings
Adding Stripe for Payments
Handle Room Reviews
Admin Routes - Part 1
Admin Routes - Part 2
Deploying on Vercel
Who this course is for:
- Any developer who wants to enhance React knowledge
- Developers who want to build build Full Stack React Applications
- Any developer who wants to learn Next JS practically
- Anyone who loves to learn new technology
Hi, my name is Ghulam Abbas and I have studied Computer Science in detail. I have created several projects using different programming languages that have worth. I have learned JAVA and Python at my University. I have skills in both of these languages and also I have created several projects for my clients in Java.
I have over 61,000+ happy students from 182+ countries. I hope that you will also enjoy all the courses on Udemy. I will try my best to deliver my knowledge to you.