Nexthink from Zero to Hero
What you'll learn
- Perform IT End-User Analytics with Nexthink Analytics module
- Measure employee sentiment with Nexthink Campaigns module
- Drive automated remediation with Nexthink Act module
- Identify and understand end-user and endpoint compliance issues
- Define different use cases accross multiple disciplines (compliance, security, asset management, etc.)
- Basic IT and Linux/Unix skills
As per Nexthink, Digital Employee Experience is Everything, so an IT department in any organization should no longer focus only on fixing the day-to-day IT issues, rather they need to also consider their employees' digital experience. They need to see what they face, know what they need, understand how they feel in order to deliver IT that delights.
Through this course you will learn what is Nexthink all about, how to install it in virtual environment, you will also learn the different modules and capabilities of Nexthink including Investigations, Categories, Services, Finder Alerts, Metrics, Portal Modules/Dashboards/Widgets, Scores, Using Metrics with Scores, Campaigns, Remote Actions, Some Powershell Basics, and how to create a custom remote action.
You just need to have basic IT and Linux/Unix knowledge in order to comprehend the concepts explained in this course. The nice thing about Nexthink that it combines many use cases accorss multiple disciplines, including Asset Management, Service Management, Vulnerability Management, Security Compliance, License Compliance, Security Awareness, Employee Sentiment. So Nexthink will allow you to measure objective hardware metrics from devices/laptops/servers and also will enable collecting users' feedbacks/sentiment to close the loop and provide IT administrators with complete visibility on their employee’s digital experience
This course is designed for IT administrators, System administrators, SOC analysts and Network administrators
The course contains two sections (Section 1: Course videos = 20 lectures) and (Section 2: Advanced Topics = 3 lectures).
Who this course is for:
- IT Support, Security administrators, System administrators, Network administrators, SOC analyst