Christian Leadership: Discipleship, Coaching, and Mentoring
- An open heart and an open mind! And a hunger for personal and spiritual growth!
- Use this material and educational tools to disciple others!
- Downloadable videos and lessons for personal use!
To equip every child of God with Kingdom tools!
· To disciple, coach, and to mentor every believer in accordance with their purpose and calling!
· To discover and understand your identity IN Christ and your identity THROUGH Christ!
· To challenge and to guide every individual into discovering their God-given IDENTITY!
· To stir up your inner gift and potential, so you can utilize them within your local church!
· To raise the next generation of Godly leaders that will influence the nations!
· To raise up spiritual fathers & mothers who will become mentors and role models to the younger generation!
· And to become fully functional and influential in the Marketplace arena; in the Government arena; in the Academia arena; in the Arts & Entertainment arena; in the Media arena; and in the Business & Entrepreneurial arena!
· Understand why you were born and what purpose are you suppose to fulfill on this earth.
· Learn the importance of kingdom discipleship and kingdom leadership.
· Why it is vital to mentor and coach others.
· A deeper understanding of the kingdom message that Jesus preached.
· Guidance in discovering and understanding your gifts, talents, potential, and calling.
· The importance of knowing and having a personal vision for your life.
· You were born to make a difference in this world!
Who this course is for:
- Pastors & Church Leaders
- Youth Pastors
- Small Group Leaders
- New Born-Again Believers
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
Stan is an Entrepreneur, Author, Life Coach, and a Vlogger.
Stan has mentored and discipled high school and college students. His passion toward the younger generation (ages fifteen to thirty) has set him on a path to raise and disciple a generation who will discover their God- given identity and purpose and who will bring kingdom influence into every sphere of our society.
With purpose & passion for leadership growth and development, Stan has a strong following on YouTube and on LinkedIn and has published couple books, with a third release coming in 2019. Together with his family they live in the Greater Atlanta, Georgia, and are members at Free Chapel with pastor Jentezen Franklin.
★☆★Can I See Your ID?★☆★
(Book available on AMAZON)