New Writer's Crash Course
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Everything you need to know to get started writing for publication. Tips, tricks, tools, and resources for writers of any and all levels.
- Learn to Network with other writers, find out how and where to submit your writing, and more!
- A step-by-step process from writing that first story to seeing your name in print.
- You will get the most out of this class by following up the videos with the written assignments!
- Basic writing skills a plus! This course is ideal for new or experienced writers, even if you've never been published!
Brooke Warra, published writer and CMO of Sanitarium Publishing, wants to teach you how to get from daydreaming about writing to actually doing it. This class covers everything you need to know from writing your first manuscript to building an online following, networking with other writers, and everything in between. All the tips and tools of the trade so you can get started right away! Combine the written assignments with the videos to make the most of this class.
- Beginners! I want to help you jump into the wonderful world of writing for publication.
- This class is for anyone who loves writing and wants to submit their stories to editors.