New Writer's Crash Course
What you'll learn
- Everything you need to know to get started writing for publication. Tips, tricks, tools, and resources for writers of any and all levels.
- Learn to Network with other writers, find out how and where to submit your writing, and more!
- A step-by-step process from writing that first story to seeing your name in print.
- You will get the most out of this class by following up the videos with the written assignments!
Brooke Warra, published writer and CMO of Sanitarium Publishing, wants to teach you how to get from daydreaming about writing to actually doing it. This class covers everything you need to know from writing your first manuscript to building an online following, networking with other writers, and everything in between. All the tips and tools of the trade so you can get started right away! Combine the written assignments with the videos to make the most of this class.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners! I want to help you jump into the wonderful world of writing for publication.
- This class is for anyone who loves writing and wants to submit their stories to editors.
Brooke Warra is the published author of weird fiction, a creative writing instructor, and the Chief Marketing Officer at Sanitarium Publishing. Her stories have appeared in many anthologies, magazines, and podcasts including Strange Aeons and The Wicked Library. She lives and writes with her two children, two rats, and her husband in the Pacific Northwest.