New Windows Device Setup Tips for Dummies
- No prior knowledge required. This is a course for beginners and beyond, who are struggling with Windows device setup and maintenance aspects.
Have enough of having a headache each time you need to setup a new Windows device? Wish someone can help you in a very layman, easy to understand manner?
This is a course derived by a regular Joe, made for dummies by a dummy himself. I hope to share what I know, in the hope it can help others as well.
There will not be:
- complicated technical jargon (not again!)
- migraine inducing IT terms (OMG)
- a lot of pain, but no end product (roll eyes)
- lack of practical application to properly solve your setup issues (what a waste of time!)
You will learn about:
1. Me and why my sharing is practical and coming from a practitioner.
I'm no expert but I practice what I share. In fact, I will be talking about software/applications which I personally use.
Everything is practitioner based!
2. Device Basics
Just enough to get you over the sea, without getting sea sick!
Secure your device first, before someone does it for you!
Setup the maintenance framework so that the device takes care of itself thereafter.
Apps to make your device functional and useful.
6. Short Quiz
No fear, just a simple assessment to ensure you remember the good stuffs.
Congratulations and final recap.
This course is designed to allow you, within 2 hours or so, to transform from a device setup fearing beginner to a bona fide device setup warrior who can at least function efficiently in today's digital age. Thereafter, you can just use this blueprint each time you upgrade or change to a new device!
Who this course is for:
- Sick of having Windows device software issues and having to re-setup new Windows device?
- Wish there was someone to advise and give you a dummy's guide the entire sequence and what to download and install?
- In addition, to ensure that security and system maintenance is well take care of, such that your continued device use will be hassle free.
- This is a course derived by a regular Joe, made for dummies by a dummy himself. I hope to share what I know, in the hope it can help others as well. The small amount I charge is just for the time invested and to allow me to continue to update my content.
- Course Launch Sale: This course will be made available at current price for the initial 1 month before subsequent upgrade to higher pricing tier. Enrol now!
- Spent near 30 years in both the private and public sectors
- Primarily ICT and Education
- Computer Science graduate
- Experience through different parts of supply chain, i.e. pre-sales, sales and business development, technical support, programming and software engineering, learning design and technology integration in learning, and ministry level partnering with schools and adult learners to achieve learning outcomes and goals.
- That being said, whatever I share is derived from my personal learning, with the aim to benefit the larger audience and hopefully enable you to avoid some pitfalls