[NEW] Cyber Security 2020
- A computer and an enthusiasm to learning and hacking
This course is a comprehensive overview of web security. The goal is to build an understanding of the most common web attacks and their countermeasures. Given the pervasive insecurity of the modern web landscape, there is a pressing need for programmers and system designers improve their understanding of web security issues.
We'll be covering the fundamentals as well as the state-of-the-art in web security.
- Developers interested in learning the latest in cyber security
- INTRODUCTION, WEB PROCESSES, TASKS53:37
- DNS ATTACKS23:06
- HTTP ATTACKS32:00
- COOKIE HIGHJACKING ATTACKS35:13
- SESSION HIGHJACKING ATTACK16:13
- SAME ORIGIN POLICY INTRO03:04
- SAME ORIGIN POLICY, CROSS-SITE-REQUEST-FORGERY31:44
- CROSS-SITE-SCRIPTING, XSS ATTACKS28:59
- XSS DEFENSE, CROSS-SITE-SCRIPTING25:16
- PHISHING ATTACKS, TABNABBING ATTACKS, END OF PART 1 CLIENT SIDE SECURITY16:43
Daniel has worked as the senior developer for multiple companies for the past 10 years and has scaled multiple companies to over the million dollar mark. Daniel, graduated from Stanford University with a degree in computer science and artificial intelligence. He is an experienced engineer and has worked with some of the top tech companies. He's known in the JS community for his contributions to open source projects, conference talks, and courses. He has taught as a public school teacher, teaches programming on Udemy and also finds time to coach swimming in the afternoons.