Wellness Skills for Busy Entrepreneurs and High-Performers
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the four essential mindsets for self-leadership
- Feel confident in how you show up at work and home
- Build a wide array of practical tools to become more balanced and effective
- Reclaim your time and learn to own your day
- Gain actionable self-management skills to decrease stress and boost your resilience
- Understand how tech and globalization have changed the face of leadership and how to adapt
- Willingness to do an honest self-review of your home and work life
- Patience to change an old behavior as you build a new positive habit
- Be familiar with or willing to try guided meditation
- Experience (+/-) leading a team, kids, siblings or a community group
Management guru Peter Drucker once said that a leader is successful when able to lead one person correctly: themselves.
It follows that the relationship you hold with yourself is the most powerful of all—whether you are an executive, manager or parent.
So this course will help you succeed at the most important cornerstones of life as a leader:
Your relationship to yourself
your time management
You’ll be introduced to proven practices and fast-track solutions that will empower you to get what you want in a busier, complex world.
Come learn to say “no” to stress, “yes” to results and “really well, actually” to others when they ask how you are… and mean it.
So expect to finish this course feeling refreshed, with new tools to win at work and home.
Being in charge has never felt this good.
- Anyone who wants more life balance without sacrificing results
- Leaders in charge of a team, organization or community — online or off
- Entrepreneurs looking to build practical skill sets and boost creativity
- Individuals interested in conscious leadership, meditation and wellness
- Parents who want to win some of their time back, but still be present at home
In this video we're going to explore four essential mindsets for self-leadership.
In this video we're going to examine today's leadership environment based on the VUCA paradigm. VUCA is acronym for Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous. It originated in the American military, and in recent years, has been adopted to describe the unprecedented, fast-paced change faced by today’s leader—whether politics, business, technology, etc.
In this video we're going to explore what a solid vision and mission can do for your role as a leader.
In this video you’re going to be introduced to a set of guidelines for discovering your values.
In this video you'll learn 5 key ways you can begin to reclaim your time.
In this video we're going to help boost your productivity paradigm by focusing your time on important, high-value tasks. See the Time Matrix exercise attached.