New Products and Services
- Be curious and proactive
- Be interested and an enthusiast about innovation, product development and entrepreneurship
- Aiming to create a company and own a business
Innovation has never been as important as it is today. And there is a good reason for this. Organizations clearly need to innovate everyday because that is what makes them more competitive and successful. Innovation brings Progress and we should always demand for Progress.
This course was made to enlighten students to the role of innovation in the culture of any organization, providing useful and practical tips and suggestions to innovate based on the knowledge collected over more than five years of entrepreneurial experience.
Who this course is for:
- The ones who are curious and enthusiastic about innovation and entrepreneurship
- The ones who want to take the first steps in entrepreneurship
- The ones who think out of the box
- The ones who want to create something new
- The ones who want to change the world with new ideas of products and services
- 09:04Innovation and types
- 07:05Strategy (part I)
- 10:20Strategic planning (part II)
- 06:56Development Life Cycle Models
- 7 questionsSuper Dev Life Cycle Model's Quiz
- 07:01Design Thinking, Lean and Agile
Holds a masters degree on Biomedical Engineering. In 2015, participated in the COHiTECH programme (an acceleration programme for tech-based projects).
Won three entrepreneurial prizes in Portugal, Passaporte para o Empreendedorismo and Startup Voucher from IAPMEI (a portuguese entrepreneurial supportive organization) and the 1st prize in the Cardio Arena innovation contest.
Passionate for innovation, entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship, teaching/coaching, music and drums.
Currently working as a consultant with Altran Portugal.