NEW Character Creator 3 Beginner to Pro 2022 Edition
What you'll learn
- Master The CC3 User Interface 2022 Edition (NEW)
- Designing Characters Using Base Models, CC3+ (2022 Edition)
- Designing Characters Using HEADSHOT Plugin for CC3 (2022 Edition)
- Creating Custom Tattoos Using Inkscape and Importing to CC3
- Saving Custom Body and Face Morphs in CC3
- Creating Custom Skin and Saving to Custom Library in CC3
- Using the SKIN EDITOR and All Its Settings (2022 Edition)
- CUSTOM CLOTHING importing clothing from DAZ3D to CC3
- Importing Custom Props to CC3
- Exporting Characters as FBX, OBJ, Iavatar
- Exporting Characters with/without Animations
- Exporting Characters with/without hair and clothing
- No experience needed! You will learn from beginner to pro.
CHARACTER CREATOR 3 COURSE 2022 Edition
Hi, Welcome to the Character Creator 3 Complete Course for beginners! I am very excited to be your instructor today!
My name is Stephanie Michaels and I will show you everything you need to know to get started on making your own characters for games, films or various 3D art.
Q. What is the first thing we do when we open CC3 or CC4?
A: Examine the User Interface (only most used tools)
THE NEXT THING WE DO IS START DESIGNING A CHARACTER
There are two main ways to make characters in CC3 or CC4?
HEADSHOT PLUG IN OR USE BASE MODEL AND MORPH TO SHAPE
1. THOROUGHLY EXPLAIN BASE MODELS AND HOW TO USE THEM
2. THOROUGHLY EXPLAIN HEADSHOT AND ITS BENEFITS
Explain saving custom skins
Explain creating tattoos
Explain saving custom bodies and morphs and poses
Explain importance of SSS and how it adds realism
Explain the SKIN EDITOR and all its settings
THE NEXT THING WE DO IS CLOTH THE CHARACTERS
1. Explain how to import clothing from Daz 3D
2. Explain how to add your own weight maps
3. Explain Polygon reduction
4. Explain saving custom clothing
5. Explain the OUTFITS EDITOR and all its settings
LETS ADD SOME PROPS
1. Explain attaching props to characters
2. Bringing in custom props
THE FINAL THING WE DO IS EXPORT THE CHARACTER
1. Explain Pipeline vs Regular version of CC3
2. Explain FBX and pose vs adding animation to FBX export
3. Explain FBX clothed vs non clothed and hair
4. Send to Iclone
5. Taking pictures of characters
Who this course is for:
- Everyone interested in 3D graphics and Animation
Film Director and Software Developer. Stephanie has a background in Men's Fashion and Architectural Design. Passionate about film making, she learned 3D animation with the sole intent to create films quickly for sale to Hollywood Producers and Directors. Stephanie's love for teaching began at an early age.
She's now an Award winning Business Coach and software developer. At the moment, she is creating a custom real time Rendering software which allows 3d animators to achieve high quality renders in real time. She hopes to use the revenue gained from these Udemy Courses to further the development of her Custom Real Time Rendering Software. To learn more about The Univah Film Engine, visit The Stephanie Michaels Software Company website.