Bootstrap Migrating from previous versions
- Basic Knowledge of Bootstrap
- CSS and HTML knowledge
- computer access
- desire to learn
Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework in the world for building responsive, mobile-first projects on the web. Bootstrap provides the ability to rapidly create modern websites that are fully responsive.
With the announcement of Bootstrap 4 many websites potentially will need to be updated. In addition building current Bootstrap sites should be made compatible with Bootstrap 4. Many students have asked me what they need to do in order to get ready for the new version of Bootstrap. This course covers what you need to know for migrating and creating Bootstrap 4 ready websites.
- Explore whats new with Bootstrap 4
- See comparison between Bootstrap 3 vs Bootstrap 4 code for the most popular and commonly used classes.
- Find out whats changed and what to expect
- Learn about the difference and the new way of thinking about Bootstrap 4 web development
- We show you whats changed, whats been improved and whats new
- Images and responsive images have changed
- Tables have new classes for even more
- Wells, panels and Thumbnails are gone replaced with Cards see how they compare
- Navs and navbars find out why Bootstrap 4 is better and more colorful
- Watch how to transform a navbar coded in Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4
Using Bootstrap has never been easier and it just makes sense. I'm here to help you learn how to use Bootstrap and ready to answer any questions you may have.
Are you ready for Bootstrap 4, join the course and learn about it.
Who this course is for:
- bootstrap developers
- web developers and web designers
- anyone who wants to learn how to use Bootstrap
I'm here to help you learn, achieve your dreams, come join me on this amazing adventure today
Google Developers Expert - GSuite
Providing Web development courses and digital marketing strategy courses since 2002.
Innovative technology expert with a wide range of real world experience. Providing Smart digital solutions online for both small and enterprise level businesses.
"I have a passion for anything digital technology related, enjoy programming and the challenge of developing successful digital experiences. As an experienced developer, I created my first computer applications in 1990, and my first website in 1998. I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others and want to help you share in the wonderful opportunities that the internet provides."
"Learning, understanding with a strong passion for education. The internet has provided us with new opportunities to expand and share knowledge."
Want to learn more about becoming a web developer, do you want to experience the freedom that technology provides for us? Learn how to bring amazing things to life online. Technology connects us all in many ways. It opens up doors to those who embrace it and learn how to make those connections real.
"My courses are designed to help you achieve your goals, learn and update skills"
"Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users. It also opens so many doors. Knowledge is the key to success and I want to help you experience what technology has to offer. I'm passionate about web technologies, and look forward to sharing my knowledge and experience with you!"