B.Eng in Electrical Engineering, McMaster University (Hamilton, ON, Canada)
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate
AWS Certified Developer Associate
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate
I have years of experience in engineering roles with industry experience in AWS infrastructure automation, serverless architecture, microservices development, migration and devops pipelines
My passion for teaching, content-delivery and course creation comes from my real life experiences. I have thoroughly enjoyed in-person classroom teaching in following environments:
- As a teaching assistant, taught technical labs to groups of engineering students (25+ students; Subjects - Electronics, Data Structures and Algorithm, Network design and implementation)
- Professionally taught classes in Humber College, Lakeshore campus (100+ students, Linux courses)
- Implementation role: Delivered in-class training and on-going support to members of client organization (50+ companies, 15-20 employees each; Enterprise Resource Planning solution)
- Performed knowledge sharing and training with new employees on AWS, Selenium, Python and company tools and projects
For this reason, I want to focus on creating courses which can empower students to pass certificates in first attempt, in the minimum time possible.
In helping thousands of people achieving their study goals I have delivered the following value
- Least possible time consumed: Lectures, videos, demonstrations, documents which are very specific, short and yet delivered the information accurately
- Most effective way to retain information in long term: Extensively used complex and difficult quizzes and sample exams. In order to ensure that you remember well and for long time, you need to be challenged hard.
- 95% success rates in exams: Unless there was an emergency, illness, work-related issue or the student simply did not show for the exam, my students always achieved success in their exams with flying colors
- Long-term goals beyond your exam: I am happy to ensure that you got 80%+ score on your exam, but I am focused on building a knowledge foundation that you can use in the work place, or to take more advanced exams in future
Lectures, videos, demonstrations, documents and whitepapers are all important resources to study for a certification. But, in my experience, I found that the single most effective resource is a sample exam which you can practice
In order master something, you practice, practice and practice till there are no concepts unclear in your mind.
So the number one focus on my courses is to provide the highest quality practice questions and practice exams possible
I create practice exams with following goals:
1. Coverage of all concepts and topics in syllabus for particular certificate
2. Prepare questions as close as possible to real exam
3. Question difficulty purposely harder than real exam. So you can fail practice exams, study weak areas more and then pass the real exam.
4. Very detailed explanation of correct answers as well as wrong answers.